• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think we are basically just writing our characters going to the counter so we can get a party formed up. From then I think things will start flowing at a good natural pace again

yo, nothing has happened all weekend while i've been at work. and that is scary. maybe reboot with fewer people if this truly spells the end?

That’s why I’d like to reboot. If the author is up to it. And keep the numbers down. It died down when the numbers kinda doubled and big number rps are hard to keep going

Sorry I just got back to college and my roommate had to move out and a bunch of shits been happening I'll be thinning the rp/messaging everyone personally about continuing the rp in the next 24 hours

(Heyo! Is there room for mei?)
It depends on your writing skill, send me a sample of your writing and so long as youre coherent you should get in
We just lost 2 people anyways and 2-3 others are unconfirmed in staying with the RP so theres room for you definitely :)

(From a Roleplay
Foxen had noticed, as he was walking around, a building home to the freedom fighters.

"The Freedom FIghters? Who are they?"
'Maybe they have Knives! Like the last place!'

Foxen went to the entrance, and knocked on the door. )

We'll all be working together dont worry lol and also depending on how many more people we lose/gain you could end up on the same team
All good XD Oh, btw in your post, you had U.N. listed under the name "U.N.". I'm just assuming that's because you didn't have the name she's going by right now. She wouldn't have listed herself under the name of a notorious serial killer. The name she's using right now is Kawako Ukitake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back