• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paradise City | Interest Check

What are you interested in playing?

• Total voters
Evenin, chill if I arrive suddenly?
Morning! Of course, we are still accepting. Just at this time, we had to pause on accepting vampires. But plenty of other supernatural to choose from!

Hey, I'd be interested in playing a werewolf who practices witchcraft when in human form, if that's allowed.

Hey, I'd be interested in playing a werewolf who practices witchcraft when in human form, if that's allowed.
Unfortunately, no that's not allowed. They can dabble in herbal medicines, much like paganism. But no actual magic.

Unfortunately, no that's not allowed. They can dabble in herbal medicines, much like paganism. But no actual magic.
Would that come with things like alchemy, potions and tonics to control turning into a wolf? Maybe the ability to alter his wolf-form?

Alchemy is a very broad spectrum, so you'd have to elaborate a little more on your take of it for me. Potions/tonics would have to reflect the real world setting this thread is based in, since it's a modern day's take on the supernatural. Healing potions would not necessarily be a thing, since we have modern day medicine and so on.

Okay, thankyou for talking me through it. I think I misinterpreted the exact level of fantasy there was in the roleplay. I wish you the best of luck in it, however

Just a friendly reminder to read the rules/RP information posted in main. We are getting some CS’s that go against RP guidelines and rules. Thank youuuu <3

Any questions lox and I will gladly answer!

Bump! 🖤 We are still accepting!
I would love to take part, though I am concerned about the activity requirements. I can aim for once or more per week, but once every day or two is a little much for me, as I'm an educator and lead a pretty busy life. Would that be alright?

Quite interested! Having looked at some of the details, I was wondering a couple things; Do witches and warlocks only utilize elemental based magic? And would a witch/warlock be wholly at odds with vampires and werewolves? For settings like these, I often like to use characters that act as, for lack of a more dramatically pleasing term, freelance information brokers. So the ideas of stuff like scrying or other supernatural methods of insight, perception, and investigation, is that stuff a witch/warlock could potentially tap into? Or perhaps it would be best just to be a vampire, in which case would I still be able to cooperate with other races without particular difficulty?

I would love to take part, though I am concerned about the activity requirements. I can aim for once or more per week, but once every day or two is a little much for me, as I'm an educator and lead a pretty busy life. Would that be alright?
Good morning! I understand your concern, normally I wouldn't have a problem with players posting once a week, it's just the current player base we have are indeed very active and dedicated to posting once a day. If you were to struggle with meeting that minimum, you'd unfortunately be very behind in the plot. I appreciate your interest in the roleplay though 🖤

Quite interested! Having looked at some of the details, I was wondering a couple things; Do witches and warlocks only utilize elemental based magic? And would a witch/warlock be wholly at odds with vampires and werewolves? For settings like these, I often like to use characters that act as, for lack of a more dramatically pleasing term, freelance information brokers. So the ideas of stuff like scrying or other supernatural methods of insight, perception, and investigation, is that stuff a witch/warlock could potentially tap into? Or perhaps it would be best just to be a vampire, in which case would I still be able to cooperate with other races without particular difficulty?
Hello! I'm happy you're interested! To answer your first question, yes, I based their power loosely on the ideologies of paganism. Therefore they solely rely on the power of a singular element, you're welcome to get crafty with it. You don't necessarily have to just shoot fireballs and what not. The foundation of the power just has to be based on the element. To address your second question, Witches and Warlocks are pretty neutral in terms of the feuds going on. The coven leader, Magnus MacVain, is attempting to be a peace keeper among all the factions. We can totally discuss your ideas for your potential witch/warlock, you're welcome to DM me to go into more details! Maybe we can figure out something that suits you. You're also welcome to play a vampire as well, I believe we have more female than active male players (excluding any NPCs we've come up with). You are more than welcome to choose your character's own affiliation, they don't necessarily have to loathe the other factions. I only stated that in the Lore to help with the groundwork for people to build off of. We are totally open to creativity 🖤

Good morning! I understand your concern, normally I wouldn't have a problem with players posting once a week, it's just the current player base we have are indeed very active and dedicated to posting once a day. If you were to struggle with meeting that minimum, you'd unfortunately be very behind in the plot. I appreciate your interest in the roleplay though 🖤
Hmmmmmmmm do you think I could try?

Hmmmmmmmm do you think I could try?
My only concern would be you would have a lot of reading to catch up on when you have the opportunity to write, as well as possibly stalling the progression of anyone you may interact with. If you feel that you can spare the time, feel free to message me! I always say real life comes first, so I understand being busy. We an discuss your idea of a character in DMs. 🖤🖤🖤

Morning! Of course, we are still accepting. Just at this time, we had to pause on accepting vampires. But plenty of other supernatural to choose from!
Oh darn, I came across this thread and got really excited. I have a vampire character that I've been really wanting to use (I had him in one of my prior group RPs). He's very much a chaotic-evil character and would probably mesh very well with this RP. Oh well, keep me in mind if you ever do another supernatural group RP.

Hello!!! I see that you're talking about creating other supernatural. But idk if that changed for today, I wanted to know whether you're still accepting more people? :) Loxely Loxely

Oh darn, I came across this thread and got really excited. I have a vampire character that I've been really wanting to use (I had him in one of my prior group RPs). He's very much a chaotic-evil character and would probably mesh very well with this RP. Oh well, keep me in mind if you ever do another supernatural group RP.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! If we happen to get rolling more with the plot and feel that we have the room for more vampires, I'll be happy to reach out to you when that time comes 🖤

Hello!!! I see that you're talking about creating other supernatural. But idk if that changed for today, I wanted to know whether you're still accepting more people? :) Loxely Loxely
Yes, we are still accepting! Just about all races, except male vampires. We are being overrun! (jk jk) We are still working on finding a good balance of all the races/factions.

Opening this back up for witches/warlocks, werewolves and humans!! If you’re interested you can find all the RP info here. Please send your CS application to me when you have it ready (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back