• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

"Not quite, we are missing three if the girls and possibly some acompeses so it lookes like you'll be staying at Lance's place. We'll order an execution made for Reagan and you'll have security posted." Said the chef.

Lawrence chuckled and stood up then tederd a bit and a nurse brought a chair to weel him out. He sat with Alicia in the back fo the car and wated inside it while she whent in to grab Reagan and there things

Raegan's facial expression lit up, barking happily as he jumped up to Lawrence, giving him millions of kisses. "He cried the whole time without you, you know," Alicia informed him.

Lawrence began training love on Reagan and sad "Awe, did you miss me buddy? It's ok, I'm here now. I'm sorry I scared you..." Lawrence loked up at Alicia and finished, "...both of you" and he tried to smile but he really didn't fell well even though he could feel his meds working.

Alicia kissed him. "We forgive you, but now it's about time we get home and go to bed."

Lawrence nodded and gave another week smile. When they wher moving, Lawrence leans his head against Alicia and just sat holding her hand in one of his and stroking Reagan with the other.

Alicia smiled, looking down at him before carefully planting a kiss on his forehead, leaving a lipstick mark behind.

Lawrence mumbled "I didn't get your jello cup" the cop in the front looked at them in the rear mirror and laughed, Lawrence was not going to live this down.

Lawrence mumbled incoherently in response and soon thay where at his apartment. He got out and took Reagans leash then Alicia's arm and went up to his apartment. When that got there there was two men out side his door and one inside. Lawrence made a bee line to his bed and layed down.

Lawrence shot up quickly and rushed to the kitchen, where he took his meds before coming back a curling up with Alicia. He smild and her and gave Reagan a few pets than was out again dispite having spent most of the day asleep.

Alicia remained asleep. In the middle of the night, she fell off the bed and ended up on the floor. Once she woke up, she got right back in bed.

In the morning, Lawrence got up and took his meds. He really didn't feel well, and he was burning up. When he got back in bed he cuddled up to Alicia wanting the comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back