• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

She nodded. "Yeah, I was gonna ask about that. Do I need to run you back to the ER?"

"No...mino compernised, pry pick something up yesterday,....m all akey...knew it was uh gamble but was that or the station...just want my best girl" he said.

"No..your..not." he said slowly but deliberately then turnd onto his back and said a little more clearly "not unless something realy concerning happened like I turn blue or I get over 100.5 or there is blood." He looked at her "we are on witness protection, I'm immunocompromised, and I just want you"

Alicia sighed. "Okay, fine." She then kissed his shoulder. "Well, I'm all yours."

Regen got up and went onto the bathroom before he came back dragging a box and fallowd by a curios gard. (The box was full of Lawrence's old medical supplies, mostly souvenirs of his time under going treatment, stuff like a pink tub for vomit and various tubing and a box of bracelets, but there where some med grade cloth masks and a box of filters for them which Reagen pry thought wold help)

Lawrence was out two but Reagan barked again and put his paw on the box. Lawrence grudgingly fired himself awake to check on him and gave an breathy laghing befoer saying "good boy, now come here" raven hoped on the bed and they both went back to sleep.

It then began thunder storming, which woke up Raegan causing to freak out. The former sunny sky was now pitch black

Lawrence slowly woke up and whent to help comfort Reagan, then he said to Alicia. "He's amazing, do you know what he did earlier? He brought in my old medical box, with my maskes"

Alicia smiled softly. "Really?" She asked, sitting up slowly. "How sweet of him." She said, kissing Raegan.

"Uh oh." Alicia leaned over to pat his back, comforting him. "You need some water?"

Alicia nodded, leaning in to kiss him. "Okay, well just let me know if you need anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back