• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Alicia came upstairs not long after, relieved all her weapons were in order. "Alright, everything's fine down there. How's it going up here?"

"I think we should drop by, yeah." Alicia said, going back to grab her hospital bag.

Befoer Lawrance could respond regen ran and came back with one of Lawrence's masks, from his house, that Reagan hand aperently taken and hidden for his Dad. Even better it was the puppy dog one. "Alicia, if you so much as ever think about putong this dog down I'm getting a divorce" then he put the mask on.
smiling_white_dog_puppy_nose_and_mouth_cloth_face_mask-r2a0ec4150d294e2a8477491bd39debdf_t4uz9...jpg

"Don't worry, I don't plan on putting him down." She said, carefully lifting her bag.

Alicia stared at the both for a while before grinning. "Is that mask new, Lawrence?" She asked, coming in to kiss his cheek and pet Reagan.

"No, it's pritty old actually, Regan stool of from my apartment and hid it here at some point." He grind under the mask. "You wouldn't happen to have a hands free leash would you?"

"Yeah I actually just got one. It was on sale." She ran off to her office to grab a bright green hand-free leash.

Lawrance ujusts it ans puts it one befoer clipping it to Reagan and saying "Lets go!" And he almost wakes into the layer befoer reagan takes over and brings him to the door of the apartment and then sits to wait for Alicia.

Alicia looked down at the dog and sighed. "He's got a handful to deal with, poor pup." She reached down to pet him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back