• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Lawrance was awakened my reagan barking 30 seconds befoer his alarm to take some of his medication whent off "See he is practically already trained" Lawrance said and got up to go to the kichen, Reagan ran in front of him and opened the cabinet for Lawrance and watched as he got his meds befier Reagan trided opening the fridge to get water but couldn't. Lawrance was curious to see how this wold play out so he put a towle over the handle and Reagen used that to open the fridge then grabed a wate bottle for Lawrance and gave it to him. Lawrance took his meds then went back to the living room and just kinda sat down petting reagan who had closed the fridge and followed him.

Alicia woke up soon after, rushing to the bathroom to deal with her pregnancy symptoms. It hadn't even been the next day and she was already sick.

"Reagan, go help mommy" Lawrance sayes and reagan rushed off.
Reagen goes to Alica with a bottle if ginger ail in his mouth, cold from the fridge, and he sets it down to start comforting her.

Reagan gives a bark as of to say "Mommy" then she startes nising her stomach then barking at it. The barking makes Lawrance come in to the bathroom and stand in the doorway, he would be confused if he wasn't so out of it.

She looked down at him, giving a puzzled expression before running her fingers through the curly blonde fur.

Alicia stood up to brush her teeth before speaking again. "Must have been speaking to the embryo.

"Probably, he brought you ginger ale to. He is such a good boy. He's practically alredy trained he knew when I needed medicine and where it was and even opend ghe fridge. I wonder what he will be like with our kids?"

Lawrance took the bottle and went into the kitchen where he pourd two galsses and sized from one before bringing the other to Alicia with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to go downstairs." She said, making her way near the bookshelf. "Just to make sure nothing's stolen."

"Oh, OK, I'm just going to wait with Reagan in the family room" at his name Reagan got up and whent to Alica flowing her befoer pasing and loking between her and Lawrence not shure which perent to fallow.

Alicia nodded, going downstairs into the pristine bunker. Looking around, she walked through the area, looking at each rack and shelf carefully.

Reagan sat in the entrance of the stairwell where he could hear Alicia and he barked and even growled at Lawrance whenever he tried to leave the room. Poor Reagan was trying to protect and take care of both perents at once.

Alicia turned her head at the sound of the barking, sighing. "I'd just stay upstairs with him!" She called out to Lawrence, checking to make sure every gun was how she left it. She'd even noticed if it were slightly shifted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back