• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ════⊹⊱ Paper Darling's Interest Check ⊰⊹═════

Paper Darling

Stay frosty.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Now Playing:
these bones
azrai
0:01 ❍─────── 2:46
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

6f0314ef0a856613440e7636562acfd4.gif

Hi there! I don't want to make this too long, so let me list a couple things about myself:
› 26 years old
› cis-female, she/her
› college student, graphic design
› roleplayer since 2010
› love video games, movies, music, art
› sometimes I draw my ocs, sometimes I just use imvu screenshots (yes, I am a pleb like that)
› I do have some mental health issues. I may disappear, but I will always try to let you know
› I just wanna have fun. roleplaying is a hobby, and isn't supposed to be stressful
› I have been considering opening a rp group regarding pirates and mer-folk, but I have to work out A LOT (and I'm doing everything alone rn)

My rules:
◦ no godmodding/powerplay
◦ no one-liners, but quality over quantity (don't ask me to write ~1k words for each post, i'm not here to meet a quota)
◦ be over 21, please. I don't feel comfortable writing with anyone under 21
◦ formatting doesn't matter to me, as long as you use punctuation
◦ lgtbqia+ friendly
◦ no forced shipping (chemistry only)
◦ I am unable to be active daily, but will always let you know if I have to be away for a while
◦ I love ooc chatter, I'm definitely looking to make new friends!
◦ please pull your weight, I don't want to be the only one coming up with plot ideas

I have ideas for: (last updated: July 19th, 2023)
⪧ Pirates, Mermaids, and Royals

I don't have ideas for, but am interested in: (last updated: July 19th, 2023)
⪧ Cyberpunk/Futuristic Dystopian world
⪧ High-fantasy Medieval (Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Pixies, etc.)

Last edited:
Hihi!! I'm Vintey, (24, cis female) I'd be totally down for the plot you already have for pirates and mermaids or to come up with a plot together for dystopian or high fantasy, they are all something that peaks my interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back