• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy

The GM stated in the OOC thread that we can play up to three characters each, so why not both?

I’m interested and I have a Question. Does the character have to half-mortal?? Because I have this interesting idea I want to try out.

Hey Accelerate, just wanted to let you know, the other half has decided we're going away for a couple of days for Valentine's Day so I'll put up a character sheet as soon as I can but may be a little delayed. I also wanted to know if you would be okay with me playing twins instead of a single character?

Hey Accelerate, just wanted to let you know, the other half has decided we're going away for a couple of days for Valentine's Day so I'll put up a character sheet as soon as I can but may be a little delayed. I also wanted to know if you would be okay with me playing twins instead of a single character?

That is alright~ :D And yes you can Play twins

I'll get my cs up soon! I've been finishing work late so just getting home and going to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back