• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
Welcome! I am looking for people who would be interested in a new Series.

Pantheon Academy!
Demigods from across the Globe, Greek, Celtic, Japanese, Hindu, Roman, Egyptian, Sumerian, Norse, Polynesian, Mayan, Chinese, Aztec, Voodoo, Persian all children of the God's are welcome!

Want to Play Basketball with Heracles!?, Science Class With Thoth!? Divination Classes with Brenton!? Tango with a Hydra!? Eating Contest against THOR!?

Pantheon Academy's Mission Statement

"To make sure the next Generation of Heroes understand what is at stake for the world. To develop their abilities and Powers for they can save the world and or keep order with it."

-Amaterasu Principle (Headmistress) of Pantheon Academy

Looking for
Teachers (Consists of Revived Heroes and Gods/Goddess)
Students (All students are in 3 categories. Demigods*Children of Gods with mortals, Reincarnation of God's(Only Norse and Hindu) and Demihuman's*Children of Famous Monsters who side with the God's example (Gorgon, Minotaur ext.)

If it exists in Mythology Then it Exists here at Pantheon Academy!

(note due to how religion works all modern Religions have been removed from this world so no Buddha or Jesus because it will get people mad and determined to be like a Child of a Angel or a Demon -_- Sorry only Mythology's listed above are allowed *Though if there is one that you think should be up here FEEL free to message me :3))

Last edited:
I'd be interested.

Though if there is one that you think should be up here FEEL free to message me :3)
Chinese, Voodoo, Polynesian and Mayan, perhaps?

I get that the former three of these are still sorta practiced, but if you're gonna include both Shinto and Hinduism (both of which have a fairly decent number of practitioners), then you might as well include these.

UnusualYak UnusualYak Oh thanks for expressing interest :D And yes I can most definitely add those XD I totally forgot that I could add those to be exact lol

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to be involved in this, probably something connected to Greek mythology. Quite happy to take a role as a teacher or student, depending which roles need filled out more.

BreaRosalie BreaRosalie . hi thanks for expressing Interest! :3 as of right now I am unsure of what would be in more demand being students or Teachers butttt I do say you can choose whatever you wish when we do start! XD

Oh this is also important Virgin Gods/Goddess don't have actual Children in this universe *With the exception of Greek Children of Athena due to her unique birth all of her children follow a Similiar suit Being born from her mind but without the head splitting.

They have followers Who are blessed with great strength and or Other Blessings.

There are so many Gods and Goddesses and Mythology so please if I don't seem to be caught up with them all im only human XD there are tons of God's and I can't remember em all.

Oh For demigods who have unique Births similar to the God/Goddess in question
Like Being born from Athena's mind, Or Being born from a huge Stone (Sun Wukong style) um make it believable is all I ask. When tomorrow hits for me at around 1 pm PST time I will post all required links and sign ups for The RP! :D

(Any Newcomers are always Welcome As I wish Pantheon Academy to be successful!)

You got my attention at mythology.

I'm thinking a child of Hermes or even Eros

Ahhh, I love Greek Mythology (´∀`)

Definitely interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back