• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Friday is either very smart or I’m cheating.

To be fair, the obvious hedge in the middle of stone walls gave the illusion away,

Deathkitten Deathkitten I love Thoth and his subtle trolling. The way he subtly dissing the teachers is wonderful.

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've got a presentation next week and I've got loads of uni work to do. I don't think I'll be posting anytime soon. Hope I'll be able to jump back in when I'm free.

My posts will be a little slower than normal these next two weeks due to con crunch time. Gotta complete the cosplays on time for C2E2.
I do have a plan of what I want Chloe and Tiffany to do, but I lack the time right now to write it out

Where was it stated what the walls were made of? Did the DM specify in any of the posts because I must have missed it then.

So are the walls just whole illusions themslevesv like if two different pantheon kids ran into it would they react the same way (running into a stone wall vs a hedge, illusion breaks, same reaction or one gets a bloody nose and one comes out with a face full of leaves)

It's also written in the Lore page, but to recap
The maze is a real thing, but it adapts to what pantheon the person is from. So Chloe (Greek) will see a greek temple like structure. Egyptian children see the inside of a tomb/pyramid, etc. It is only view based, not an actual change in what it is.
Also, since no one was informed that the labyrinth changes depending on what your pantheon the characters won't know it's different for others. Hence why illusion spells have limited to no lasting effect (or are blatantly obvious that they are illusions, such as a hedge in the middle of a stone structure)

It's also written in the Lore page, but to recap
The maze is a real thing, but it adapts to what pantheon the person is from. So Chloe (Greek) will see a greek temple like structure. Egyptian children see the inside of a tomb/pyramid, etc. It is only view based, not an actual change in what it is.
Also, since no one was informed that the labyrinth changes depending on what your pantheon the characters won't know it's different for others. Hence why illusion spells have limited to no lasting effect (or are blatantly obvious that they are illusions, such as a hedge in the middle of a stone structure)
Ahh makes more sense now. So, really Strong illusions right? Like more powerful than any fae illusion so I wont have to edit my posts so that Moss notices

ugh that was meant for here. again. Didnt know it was still active and i am now 2 pages behind.

ugh that was meant for here. again. Didnt know it was still active and i am now 2 pages behind.
What was meant for here?

And as for being behind, the summary of it is everyone is in a labyrinth where they have to steal some gold from a hydra without getting caught. Also there are little chicken like creatures released that petrify people who touch their feathers.
An explanation of what the labyrinth looks like is in the Lore page if I'm not mistaken. (Link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back