• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pan-chan's Parnter Search!

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all, figured it was about time I made one of these.

Lil bit bout me - I'm 23, female, and I'm from Scotland. I prefer Fantasy RPs, however, I'm generally open to other genres if the plot's interesting enough. Though I do like my fantasy stuffs! Beasts, monsters, magic... you name it, I love it! I won't list pairings/Plots and such because that's something I prefer to develop during the RP itself or with my partner.

So just a few things about my RP preferences:

- I tend to write no less than 2 paragraphs, and I have been known for waffling when I get descriptive, so bear with me - I just like to set the scene :3 as for you, I don't mind how much you write, you could write one sentence or five paragraphs, as long as it keeps the story moving and adds to the RP I'm happy.

- Grammar: I like to think my English is pretty dang good (considering I've now sat higher English twice, thanks to college) but hey, we're all human, it's ok to make mistakes. As long as I can understand you and you can understand me, I'm not fussy about proper grammar- I also get that English isn't everyone's first language. Please do at least try to proof read though :3

- I live in Scotland (as stated above) so you'll have to bear with the time difference (if there is one) and I attend college 3 days a week (with exams looming). I'm on most days and can generally reply a good few times, but there will be instances where I'll disappear for class or sleep (or even both depending on the class). If I'm gonna be gone for extended periods I'll be sure to let you know, so please extend the same courtesy.

- Romance - it's not necessary but I'm happy to include it, it can be fun. Just please don't be one of those folk who rush into a relationship after one "hello", take time to build it up, get that sexual tension going!! Also, I'll do any pairings. You could play a waffle for all I care and I'd find a way for my chara to love you (not that it's hard to love waffles).

- Don't be shy!! I'm here to make friends too so feel free to send a pm at any time and find out more about the otter behind the keyboard :3

As I said, I don't have any particular plots or such in mind, but I do have a few characters already set up (which I'll leave below for you to take a gander at), and I'm open to creating whole new ones too so don't be afraid to ask.

And that's it! Drop a message if you wanna discuss further :3

Characters

~ Luna ~

General Information

First Name: Luna
Middle Name: Karen
Surname: Nova
Nicknames: None
Race/Species: Shifter
Birthday: 15 Aug 1996
Star Sign: Leo
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Physical Appearance

Skin Tone: Fair
Height: 5"6
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Blue
Body Shape: Slender
Right Handed or Left Handed?: Right
Scars: Many but small
Tattoos: None
Piercing: None

General Attitude

Personality: Bubbly, easy to get on with
Normal Mood: Cheerful
Habits: She plays with her hair
Strengths: She's an amazing shot with a gun/excellent hearing
Weaknesses: She's extremely clumsy
Dislikes: Being cold
Fears: The dark

Family: She has only heard stories of a mother in servitude, though her location is unknown. No others that she knows of.

Life Story Up To Now: She was born and sold into a life of slavery. There was a rich, powerful man who liked to use shifters as his servants, given the benefits of their talents - when he found out Luna's mother was pregnant, he made arrangements to sell the baby to another "collector" like himself. Her new master had his other servants raise her, and train her to join his guard (who would suspect a cute little girl right?). She became very talented with a gun - preferring sniper rifles. One day, she saw her opportunity to escape, and she took it, killing her master and freeing her friends

Current Life

Current Home: Anywhere she sees fit
Relationship Status: Single

Dreams and Interests

Dream/Ambition: To find and rescue her mother
Hobbies/Interests: She enjoys hunting.
Talents: Handy with a gun/enhanced hearing

Yes Or No?

Smoker?: No
Drinker?: No
Nail Bitter?: No
Athletic?: Yes
Bookworm?: No
Party Animal?: She wouldn't know - never been to one
Vegetarian?: No

Or?

Optimist or Pessimist?: Optimist
Introvert or Extrovert?: Extrovert
Daredevil or Cautious?: Daredevil
Logical or Emotional?: Emotional
Disorderly or Neat?: Disorderly
Working or Relaxing?: Relaxing
Confident or Unsure?: Confident

Favourite/Hates

Favourite Food: Fish
Hated Food: Apples
Favourite Colour: Blue
Hated Colour: None
Favourite Place: Anywhere she's free
Hated Place: Where she grew up
Favourite Music: Listens to anything
Favourite Animal: Cats
Hated Animal: Scared of dogs
Favourite Characteristics in other people: Friendly/welcoming people
Hated Characteristics in other people: Rudeness

Quote: "The person who can be only serious or only cheerful, is but half a man."

image.jpg

~ Xander ~

General Information

Name: Alexander Rome
Nicknames: Xander, Alex, Lex
Race/species: Human (or is he?)

Physical Appearance

Height: 5"9
Hair Colour: Blonde with added red streak
Eye Colour: Hazel
Right Handed or Left Handed?: Ambidextrous
Scars: None
Tattoos: 96 tattooed on his neck and the back of his right hand
Piercing:

General Attitude

Personality: He's a cheeky, fun loving guy, usually finds himself in some kind of trouble, but he likes it that way. He's rather inquisitive and can often be found observing the world around him, taking in as much as he can.
Normal Mood: Happy
Good Habits: ...good?
Bad Habits: He can be rather blunt
Strengths: His intelligence
Weaknesses: He's never been amazing in social settings, he can make friends quickly but can also make enemies with the same speed
Dislikes: Ignorance and rudeness
Fears: None
Why?: He aims to conquer all his fears, and by having none he has already won. (in reality he can't stand spiders)

Family: None

Life Story Up To Now: Not much is known about Lex's background. He was raised as an orphan, never having been adopted. He learned very early how to defend himself, becoming very apt in hand to hand combat. He has unnatural reflexes and senses, which came in handy during the many playground brawls he found himself taking part in.
As he grew older and left school (he dropped out of high school, deciding it just wasn't for him), he aimed to learn all he could by himself. Nowadays he had made a makeshift cabin in the woods in which he lives, taking odd jobs to earn enough to get by and survive.

Yes Or No?

Nail Bitter?: Yes
Bookworm?: Yes
Party Animal?: Nope
Vegetarian?: Yes
Glasses?: No

Or?

Logical or Emotional?: A bit of both
Working or Relaxing?: Relaxing - only works when it's necessary

Favourite/Hates

Favourite Food: Cake
Hated Food: Any meat
Favourite Drink: Water
Hated Drink: Alcohol
Favourite Place: His cabin
Hated Place: Large cities
Favourite Music: He'll listen to anything but he adores country
Hated Music: None - but his least favourite is rap
Favourite Animal: ALL
Hated Animal: None :3

Quote: "Everyone has a sword within their hearts; the purer the heart, the sharper the sword."

IMG_5054.JPG

~ Taylor ~

Name: Taylor D'Grasse
Race/species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Takes what she can get

Physical Appearance

Skin Tone: Light tan
Height: 5"7
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Length: Long
Eye Colour: Grey

General Attitude

Personality: She's a cheeky individual who bores easily. She hates rules and generally aims to break them.
Good Habits: She's inquisitive, so she does her best to learn what she can about the things that interest her. (not really a habit, just a way of life for her)
Bad Habits: Pokes at any bruises or wounds she has... just to see if they still hurt.
Strengths: She's extremely observant and can usually judge a situation well/Has the added ability to summon creatures to aid her.
Weaknesses: While she has the above skill of being observant, it really depends on her level of interest - her ability to get bored easily usually causes distraction/When it comes to summoning, this tends to go....wrong
Likes: Planes & History. She likes to learn the WHY about things
Dislikes: Being told what to do
Fears: She says she's scared of broccoli
Why?: Mostly just so she doesn't have to eat it
Soft Spot: She loves animals

Family

Mother: Kathrine - Stay at home mother who raised Taylor while her husband was off. Always regretted not having a closer bond with her daughter
Father: Jason - Pilot - taught his daughter everything he knows, except how to actually pilot an aircraft. He was worried she'd one day take off and never come back.

Life Story Up To Now: Taylor was always an inquisitive child growing up. She would ask endless questions, jumping from one topic to the next, her attention never in one place for too long. It drove her mother wild, being stuck in the house with her many questions as to how things did what they did, and why things were the way they were. Her father, however, loved this about Taylor, eager to answer all her questions, and whenever he could he would take her to his airfield, showing her around the different planes on site. This bond they had only made her relationship with her mother more strained - her mother was jealous of this as she had always wanted a little girls she could play dress up and do mother-daughter things with... she never expected a little rule breaking tom-boy who hated girly things.
Growing up she excelled in history, enjoying stories from past wars mainly. After leaving school, she would hang around the airfield waiting for her father to come home, taking a job at reception, always waiting for her chance to get out and explore.

Dreams and Interests

Dream/Ambition: To travel the world and have great adventures!
Favourite Class: History
Hobbies: She likes to tinker with things and find out how they work on the inside.

Yes Or No?

Nail Bitter?: Sometimes
Athletic?: She's fit but not athletic
Bookworm?: If she's interested
Party Animal?: No
Vegetarian?: Definitely not
Glasses?: For reading

Or?

Optimist or Pessimist?: Qualities of both
Introvert or Extrovert?: Introvert
Daredevil or Cautious?: Cautiously daring
Logical or Emotional?: Logical

Favourite/Hates

Favourite Food: Chips
Hated Food: Broccoli
Favourite Colour: Yellow
Hated Colour: Brown
Favourite Drink: Cola
Hated Drink: Tomato Juice (her mother made her try it once)
Favourite Place: Anywhere where she can watch planes
Hated Place: Her house (hates being shut in)
Favourite Animal: Birds
Hated Animal: She doesn't hate them, but she's timid around large animals like horses or cows

IMG_5056.JPG

~ Desmond ~

Name: Desmond Tenebris
Nicknames: Dez
Race/species: Werewolf
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Physical Appearance

Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 6”2
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Short
Eye Colour: Green
Scars: Claw marks across the left side of his chest
Tattoos: Tribal tattoo on his right shoulder/arm
Piercing: Lip/Nose/Brow/Ears (see image)

General Attitude

Personality: Reclusive. He’s a very headstrong guy that keeps mostly to himself. Those he does let into his lives he will protect fiercely.
Good Habits: Only has good wolf habits really. Doesn’t do well at the human thing.
Bad Habits: Doesn’t really think before he speaks
Strengths: Has become very apt at hunting
Weaknesses: He finds it difficult to remember that he’s a human at heart.
Dislikes: Usually dislikes people.
Fears: From his wolf nature, he’s not afraid but untrusting of humans

Life Story Up To Now: As a young child, Desmond was separated from his family and got himself lost in the woods. He was found by what appeared to be a regular wolf pack, who took him in and helped him survive the next few nights. After the cycle of the full moon, the wolves became human, explaining to him carefully what they were. He chose to stay (being a child he didn’t know any better) and they turned him into one of them. Now, many years later, he is the Beta wolf in his pack, responsible for looking after the pack and patrolling while his Alpha is off doing other things. Desmond quite often travels to the edge of their territory, finding human owned land and studying them, keeping a cautious distance.
The pack now live in cabins that they have dispersed within the woods, keeping distance from each other, allowing privacy while being close enough to contact if needed.

Yes Or No?

Smoker?: Yes, when he’s human
Drinker?: Sometimes

Or?

Introvert or Extrovert?: Extrovert – though cautious of humans
Daredevil or Cautious?: Daredevil – within reason
Disorderly or Neat?: Neat
Working or Relaxing?: Working – he takes his role seriously

Favourite/Hates

Favourite Food: Any meats
Hated Food: Most vegetables
Favourite Colour: Green
Hated Colour: Yellow
Favourite Place: Their woods
Hated Place: Human cities – though he enjoys observing them
Favourite Animal: Wolves (duh)
Hated Animal: Grizzly Bears

IMG_5053.JPG

~ Dylan ~

Name: Dylan
Nicknames: Aqua

Physical Appearance

Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5”8

General Attitude

Personality: Dylan is a reserved, quiet lad. He likes being around water, and enjoys surrounding himself with people he considers friends. He’s rather quiet.
Good Habits: He is very tidy and always cleans up after himself
Bad Habits: He doesn’t lift his feet properly when walking, so often trips up
Strengths: He’s very quick at making friends, being an unobtrusive individual
Weaknesses: Arguing – he hates it.
Dislikes: Television
Fears: Drowning
Why?: It would be awful to have his closest friend (the water, yes) kill him

Family

Life Story Up To Now: Dylan had never known his family, being raised by an elderly woman who had found him as a young boy. He discovered at a young age that he had control over water. His friend had been wading in the ocean and was swept up by the current, and in his panic, Dylan had bended the water, forcing his friend back to the shore. News of his talents, however, travelled quickly and struck fear within those who heard about them, driving him out of his home village, forcing him and his carer to leave and buy a home on the beach. This allowed Dylan to practice his skills without fear of being persecuted. Later in life, the woman who had cared for him passed away, leaving behind a substantial amount of money for Dylan to live off. The hostility of the townsfolk towards him caused Dylan to become a quiet, reserved man who - though he enjoyed the company of others - kept mostly to himself.

Or?

Daredevil or Cautious?: Cautious
Confident or Unsure?: Unsure

Favourite/Hates

Favourite Food: He loves soup
Hated Food: Beans
Favourite Drink: Milkshakes
Hated Drink: Coffee
Favourite Place: The seaside
Hated Place: His old town
Favourite Animal: Whales
Hated Animal: None

IMG_5052.JPG

Appearance:
bab6be0cb290cdb130ce13c1375b40f0.jpg

Name: Aeryn Winters
Species: Elemental
Abilities: Can bend fire to her will. Usually used to create a bow and arrows.
Talents/Skills:
- Particularly Strong
- Good reflexes
- Decent aim with her bow
Personality: Strong headed. Loyal friend. Protective of those she cares about. Though tomboy in appearance, she is still a girl underneath.
Biography: TBR
Other: Has a tattoo under her left eye which glows when her abilities are in use.

Last edited:
Hello! I noticed you posted on my introduction thread, and decided to check you out. I am pretty new here, but I would love to learn from experience of course! If you want to roleplay with me, hit me up. I prefer you make up the plot since I don't have anything ready at the moment, but I think this will be a lot of fun anyways :3

Hello! I noticed you posted on my introduction thread, and decided to check you out. I am pretty new here, but I would love to learn from experience of course! If you want to roleplay with me, hit me up. I prefer you make up the plot since I don't have anything ready at the moment, but I think this will be a lot of fun anyways :3
Sure thing! I'll send ya a wee pm. Like I said, I don't have any plots in particular (just chara's) but we can collaborate :3

Seems great! I would like to rp with you if you'd like. I can't pm yet so msg me on discord if your interested! =3
Just a warning, I am very busy due to irl stuff and sometimes I am not in the mood to rp. Also, if there's any nsfw parts in our rp, I may use broken english to type it out. Other than that, Ill be happy to collab with you if you accept!

Seems great! I would like to rp with you if you'd like. I can't pm yet so msg me on discord if your interested! =3
Just a warning, I am very busy due to irl stuff and sometimes I am not in the mood to rp. Also, if there's any nsfw parts in our rp, I may use broken english to type it out. Other than that, Ill be happy to collab with you if you accept!
Sounds good, I'll shoot ya a pm when I jump on the tablet fren!

I think I'd like to try a story with you. Not a specific story, I mean. A new story. That hasn't been made yet. I'm too tired to be typing right now. Anyway, yeah, I'd like to rp.

I think I'd like to try a story with you. Not a specific story, I mean. A new story. That hasn't been made yet. I'm too tired to be typing right now. Anyway, yeah, I'd like to rp.
Sure thing xD shoot me a pm and we'll get some ideas floating

Hi!

I'm looking to get more detailed in just about everything, so I was hoping you and I could work something out together for a roleplay.

I would send you a private message, but I can't yet, as I don't have 10+ posts.

So if you would send me one? Would be great!

Lil bit bout me - I'm 23, female, and I'm from Scotland. I prefer Fantasy RPs, however, I'm generally open to other genres if the plot's interesting enough. Though I do like my fantasy stuffs! Beasts, monsters, magic... you name it, I love it! I won't list pairings/Plots and such because that's something I prefer to develop during the RP itself or with my partner.

- I tend to write no less than 2 paragraphs, and I have been known for waffling when I get descriptive, so bear with me - I just like to set the scene :3 as for you, I don't mind how much you write, you could write one sentence or five paragraphs, as long as it keeps the story moving and adds to the RP I'm happy.

- Grammar: I like to think my English is pretty dang good (considering I've now sat higher English twice, thanks to college) but hey, we're all human, it's ok to make mistakes. As long as I can understand you and you can understand me, I'm not fussy about proper grammar- I also get that English isn't everyone's first language.

- I live in Scotland (as stated above) so you'll have to bear with the time difference (if there is one) and I attend college 3 days a week (with exams looming). I'm on most days and can generally reply a good few times, but there will be instances where I'll disappear for class or sleep (or even both depending on the class). If I'm gonna be gone for extended periods I'll be sure to let you know, so please extend the same courtesy.

- Romance - it's not necessary but I'm happy to include it, it can be fun. Just please don't be one of those folk who rush into a relationship after one "hello", take time to build it up, get that sexual tension going!! Also, I'll do any pairings. You could play a waffle for all I care and I'd find a way for my chara to love you (not that it's hard to love waffles).

- Don't be shy!! I'm here to make friends too so feel free to send a pm at any time and find out more about the otter behind the keyboard :3

As I said, I don't have any particular plots or such in mind, but I do have a few characters already set up (which I'll leave below for you to take a gander at), and I'm open to creating whole new ones too so don't be afraid to ask.

Characters

~ Luna ~

General Information

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Family: She has only heard stories of a mother in servitude, though her location is unknown. No others that she knows of.

Life Story Up To Now: She was born and sold into a life of slavery. There was a rich, powerful man who liked to use shifters as his servants, given the benefits of their talents - when he found out Luna's mother was pregnant, he made arrangements to sell the baby to another "collector" like himself. Her new master had his other servants raise her, and train her to join his guard (who would suspect a cute little girl right?). She became very talented with a gun - preferring sniper rifles. One day, she saw her opportunity to escape, and she took it, killing her master and freeing her friends

Current Life

Dreams and Interests

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

Quote: "The person who can be only serious or only cheerful, is but half a man."

View attachment 309269

~ Xander ~

General Information

Physical Appearance

Piercing:

General Attitude

Personality: He's a cheeky, fun loving guy, usually finds himself in some kind of trouble, but he likes it that way. He's rather inquisitive and can often be found observing the world around him, taking in as much as he can.
Weaknesses: He's never been amazing in social settings, he can make friends quickly but can also make enemies with the same speed
Why?: He aims to conquer all his fears, and by having none he has already won. (in reality he can't stand spiders)

Life Story Up To Now: Not much is known about Lex's background. He was raised as an orphan, never having been adopted. He learned very early how to defend himself, becoming very apt in hand to hand combat. He has unnatural reflexes and senses, which came in handy during the many playground brawls he found himself taking part in.
As he grew older and left school (he dropped out of high school, deciding it just wasn't for him), he aimed to learn all he could by himself. Nowadays he had made a makeshift cabin in the woods in which he lives, taking odd jobs to earn enough to get by and survive.

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

Quote: "Everyone has a sword within their hearts; the purer the heart, the sharper the sword."

View attachment 309268

~ Taylor ~

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Personality: She's a cheeky individual who bores easily. She hates rules and generally aims to break them.
Good Habits: She's inquisitive, so she does her best to learn what she can about the things that interest her. (not really a habit, just a way of life for her)
Bad Habits: Pokes at any bruises or wounds she has... just to see if they still hurt.
Strengths: She's extremely observant and can usually judge a situation well
Weaknesses: While she has the above skill, it really depends on her level of interest - her ability to get bored easily usually causes distraction.

Family

Mother: Kathrine - Stay at home mother who raised Taylor while her husband was off. Always regretted not having a closer bond with her daughter
Father: Jason - Pilot - taught his daughter everything he knows, except how to actually pilot an aircraft. He was worried she'd one day take off and never come back.

Life Story Up To Now: Taylor was always an inquisitive child growing up. She would ask endless questions, jumping from one topic to the next, her attention never in one place for too long. It drove her mother wild, being stuck in the house with her many questions as to how things did what they did, and why things were the way they were. Her father, however, loved this about Taylor, eager to answer all her questions, and whenever he could he would take her to his airfield, showing her around the different planes on site. This bond they had only made her relationship with her mother more strained - her mother was jealous of this as she had always wanted a little girls she could play dress up and do mother-daughter things with... she never expected a little rule breaking tom-boy who hated girly things.
Growing up she excelled in history, enjoying stories from past wars mainly. After leaving school, she would hang around the airfield waiting for her father to come home, taking a job at reception, always waiting for her chance to get out and explore.

Dreams and Interests

Hobbies: She likes to tinker with things and find out how they work on the inside.

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

Hated Animal: She doesn't hate them, but she's timid around large animals like horses or cows

View attachment 309270

~ Desmond ~

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Personality: Reclusive. He’s a very headstrong guy that keeps mostly to himself. Those he does let into his lives he will protect fiercely.
Good Habits: Only has good wolf habits really. Doesn’t do well at the human thing.

Life Story Up To Now: As a young child, Desmond was separated from his family and got himself lost in the woods. He was found by what appeared to be a regular wolf pack, who took him in and helped him survive the next few nights. After the cycle of the full moon, the wolves became human, explaining to him carefully what they were. He chose to stay (being a child he didn’t know any better) and they turned him into one of them. Now, many years later, he is the Beta wolf in his pack, responsible for looking after the pack and patrolling while his Alpha is off doing other things. Desmond quite often travels to the edge of their territory, finding human owned land and studying them, keeping a cautious distance.
The pack now live in cabins that they have dispersed within the woods, keeping distance from each other, allowing privacy while being close enough to contact if needed.

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

View attachment 309267

~ Dylan ~

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Personality: Dylan is a reserved, quiet lad. He likes being around water, and enjoys surrounding himself with people he considers friends. He’s rather quiet.

Family

Life Story Up To Now: Dylan had never known his family, being raised by an elderly woman who had found him as a young boy. He discovered at a young age that he had control over water. His friend had been wading in the ocean and was swept up by the current, and in his panic, Dylan had bended the water, forcing his friend back to the shore. News of his talents, however, travelled quickly and struck fear within those who heard about them, driving him out of his home village, forcing him and his carer to leave and buy a home on the beach. This allowed Dylan to practice his skills without fear of being persecuted. Later in life, the woman who had cared for him passed away, leaving behind a substantial amount of money for Dylan to live off. The hostility of the townsfolk towards him caused Dylan to become a quiet, reserved man who - though he enjoyed the company of others - kept mostly to himself.

Or?

Favourite/Hates

View attachment 309266
Hello, saw this post and you seem really cool. I enjoy the fantasy, magic, beass genre myself. I don't have any specific plots just a character I could try out. Lemme know if you'd be interested in seeing where things go.

Waffle x Pancake piqued my interest. So did the brownie so yeah! I'm here now! And I... have interest! Cue Ride of the Valkyries!

General points on me:

I'm very active here, I mean, I'm a teenager, it's summer, I have internet and no social life during summer outside of said internet so you can count on my activity.

I'm very much a veteran noob at roleplaying. I rarely actually do roleplay during the 2 and a half years I've called myself a roleplayer.

What I won't do:

I'm not into real dark stuff so sorry if you wanted some dark murder party Jason and Leatherface story.

I roleplay only males. Mostly young adults between 15-24.

I don't like slice of life as much as I used to like it so I won't do it.

Optional(s):

Romance. I'm open to it but I like some flesh to it like most do.

Futuristic. Space stuff specifically. I'm not big on aliens and lasers guns but I can deal with it, I can step out of my comfort zone, I'm a brave one, I think.

Do you like fun? >:3

Do you like silly plots that gradually turn serious and then you and your partner exchange nervous glances, turn it back to silly stuff, only to have it veer wherever it wants and eventually you just relinquish control to the Great Random? >:3333333

If so, we should talk, maybe. >:3

Do you like fun? >:3

Do you like silly plots that gradually turn serious and then you and your partner exchange nervous glances, turn it back to silly stuff, only to have it veer wherever it wants and eventually you just relinquish control to the Great Random? >:3333333

If so, we should talk, maybe. >:3
I adore these things my fren. I have a tendency to create characters that will deliberately take a serious situation and make it abundant with silliness (or general background humour to lighten the mood)

Can't take life too seriously ... yet, yes we can! I shall shoot ya a pm my fren!

- Grammar: I like to think my English is pretty dang good (considering I've now sat higher English twice, thanks to college) but hey, we're all human, it's ok to make mistakes. As long as I can understand you and you can understand me, I'm not fussy about proper grammar- I also get that English isn't everyone's first language.

Characters

~ Luna ~

General Information

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Current Life

Dreams and Interests

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

View attachment 309269

~ Xander ~

General Information

Physical Appearance

Piercing:

General Attitude

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

View attachment 309268

~ Taylor ~

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Strengths: She's extremely observant and can usually judge a situation well/Has the added ability to summon creatures to aid her.
Weaknesses: While she has the above skill of being observant, it really depends on her level of interest - her ability to get bored easily usually causes distraction/When it comes to summoning, this tends to go....wrong

Family

Dreams and Interests

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

View attachment 309270

~ Desmond ~

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Yes Or No?

Or?

Favourite/Hates

View attachment 309267

~ Dylan ~

Physical Appearance

General Attitude

Family

Or?

Favourite/Hates

View attachment 309266

Appearance:
bab6be0cb290cdb130ce13c1375b40f0.jpg

Name: Aeryn Winters
Species: Elemental
Abilities: Can bend fire to her will. Usually used to create a bow and arrows.
Talents/Skills:
- Particularly Strong
- Good reflexes
- Decent aim with her bow
Personality: Strong headed. Loyal friend. Protective of those she cares about. Though tomboy in appearance, she is still a girl underneath.
Biography: TBR
Other: Has a tattoo under her left eye which glows when her abilities are in use.

I'm interested in rp in with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back