• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Palladium system: Robotech UEEF Saga

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We have a game that is running, but for various reasons, several of the players have had to back out. I want the game to continue, so I'm opening up the game for new players to fill in the gaps that are there now. Here is the game:

Detailed - Robotech: UEEF Saga

I have had good experiences with players that have no background with the system but are willing to learn. I have premade characters ready to roll out for anyone that wants to jump in, so all you need to do is come up with a character personality and some background info.

Any takers?

New link to the forum, now that we have updated the site:

It will be great to get some more players.

Just a bit.  Sigh.  I don't want this game to die out.

I think the new system might be driving some dice players away for now since the new system doesn't have a dice roller. 

I can give it a look over and attempt to join in but I'm worried I might not have the time these days. 

You are welcome to take a look. We have just started, having only two pages of IC posts. You won't be missing much.

Well I've... Never played an official dice game before (It's always interested me but seemed rather intimidating). I'm interested in this roleplay, but I understand if you don't want to deal with a dice newbie lol

I have taught many a new player how to run a character on a PbP. So long add you are willing to learn, I am more than happy to be your storyteller. 

I have a bunch of characters made up with different skills, so all you need to do is pick one and repost it in a new thread with a picture if you want, and some personality.

Wonderful. My only issue right now is that the dice roller for the site is not set up yet, so we will have to use a off site one and copy the rolls over. 

Sherwood helped teach me how to play Rifts in a previous roleplay because he's the man. Everyone in that game was super helpful and very patient too. It was a short lived story, which is a shame because I was having a blast despite my slow posting speed.

Also if your game is still in the old system I think you can still use the dice roller with that while you wait for the new system to have one.

Also, Sherwood, you might want to edit that link in the first post of this thread. BBCode is gone so, the way you set up that link makes it look funny and also it's not clickable.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still open for more players still, so feel free to give me a nudge and I can get you set up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back