• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings for All [closed]

King in Yellow

The Unspeakable One
Hey, there! I'm the King in Yellow (Just King or Yellow work too), and I've been craving some 1x1 RP action. Here's a list of pairings I'm interested in, which I'll update as I think of things. I'm always open to ideas, so let me know if there's something else you want to do.

About Me

A few things you should know about me as a roleplayer...

• I can do any gender combination, and play male or female
  • For romance stories, (which the pairings don't have to be) I prefer some plot along with the romance (A and B fall in love while solving a mystery, for example)
  • My favorite genres to RP in are fantasy and science fiction. I don't generally do realistic fiction.
  • I don't require a certain post length, but try to give a few sentences, unless it's dialogue or a fight scene.
  • While I'll do my best to post once a day, or let you know if I won't be posting for a few days, I understand schedules are busy, so it's fine if your posting schedule is erratic, and I ask you have the same patience with me.
  • I prefer to use PMs, but I can do threads
  • I love worldbuilding, and I prefer it when settings are at least somewhat fleshed out.

Pairings

Royal/Royal

Royal/Knight

Royal/Court Mage

Adventurer/Adventurer

Mage/Mage apprentice

Fae/Kidnapped Human

Vampire/Human

Vampire/Vampire

Vampire/Werewolf

Ghost/Human

Angel/Demon

Hunter/Supernatural

Supernatural/Supernatural

Shapeshifter/Human

Spirit/Human

Spirit/Spirit

AI/Human

Person/Fictional Character brought to life

Humans sharing dreams

Historical person/Time traveler

Scientist/Test Subject

Thanks for reading! PM me or post here if anything looks interesting to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm pretty flexible. I play male characters and have some angel, demon, characters but I could play Royal,hunter,supernatural. I play mostly fantasy, I like to do some worldbuilding! o:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya! you seem like a great RP partner! Are you interested in a  Supernatural/Supernatural RP?

Hi! I'm interested in Historical person/Time traveler, Royal/Royal and Vampire/Human. I seriously can't decide so whatever you choose I'm fine with it. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back