• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pairings fandoms and ships oh my!

ganymede

space nerd/professional loser
hello!! im marc (soft c), ty for looking at this. i separated into tabs to keep it from being long,, bolded means that's the role id rather play!! PLEASE read my guidelines.

• I'm only into MxM or FxF or pairings w nonbinary characters when it comes to OCs, sorry. I don't want to do MxF. I really like romance and that's what I'm looking for, but I love plotting too!! If your have an idea for a plot, shoot it at me! I'm just bad at coming up with them.

I generally write 2 to 4 paragraphs, but I can easily go longer or shorter, depending. No one liners.

PLEASE use proper grammar. OOC, it's fine not to, but IC it's a must. I understand if you're not good at it or are not a nativ] speaker, that's fine! But if it's obvious you're putting in 0 effort, stop.

I do fantasy, urban or high, as well as modern and futuristic. I have less experience in dystopian or horror, but I'm willing.

I generally prefer drawn fcs, but I like descriptions and can do realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely love to roleplay the:

~ Cold × Affectionate

Or

~ Knight × Prince

Both being M × M.

PM me if you can and/or you're still open to more partners! ∆.∆

kirisuto12804 said:
I have a rp that fits your criteria and its ok if no i just think its really fits the cold one and affectionate one
Sure, why don't you PM me about it? Or just tell me through here if you'd prefer.

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]Are you still looking for partners? I would like to do a MxF Demon x Angel RP if you are

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I'm not interested in doing MxF...

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I like Android x Human
Knight x Prince

MxM Please

[/QUOTE]
Okay! I'm fine either way, PM me.

How about a prince x princess arranged marriage? I have an idea to turn it into a love triangle also

PokemonGirl said:
How about a prince x princess arranged marriage? I have an idea to turn it into a love triangle also
I'm not really interested in doing MxF, sorry.

Hi there! I'd be up for FxF winged human & normal human. I'd also be willing to give Steven Universe a shot... I haven't done a fandom RP in years, but I really love Steven Universe and Pearl is my favorite character, so if you're dying for that, I'll certainly try! x

Bupkis said:
Hi there! I'd be up for FxF winged human & normal human. I'd also be willing to give Steven Universe a shot... I haven't done a fandom RP in years, but I really love Steven Universe and Pearl is my favorite character, so if you're dying for that, I'll certainly try! x
Rad!! PM me o vo)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back