• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pairing List For RP {Male Characters Needed}

Dust Bunnies

Poof I'm in your face...
Hello Everyone,

I'm Dust, and I'm looking for somebody who's more than happy to role-play with me, in a literate format. Below I will have listed all the pairings that I'm looking for and that only require someone who's happy to play the male part to the pairing. These role-plays will be done in the thread because I find them easier to track from there, and it's so much easier to jump from thread to thread for me.

Looking for someone that can do roughly about three detailed paragraphs or more for a role-play post, along with write a very well written character sheet.

Please respect these requests of mine. I do strongly suggest if you take interest in any of these pairing role-plays that you comment below or message me in PM. Please note that some of these pairings are listed on my other forum post, I just wish to tie everything up together. :)

Belong I have a few of the pairings I'm most interested in doing underlined.

Historical Romance Themed Pairings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Ancient Atlantis:
  • King of Atlantis X Maiden
  • Atlantis Princess X Egyptian Pharaoh
  • Atlantis Prince X Daughter of a Merchant
Ancient Greece:
  • Greek Runway X Roman Soldier
  • Goddess Messager X High Lord
  • Demi-Goddess X Soldier
Ancient Rome:
  • Stolen Bride X Roman Soldier
Viking Era:
  • Viking X Raid Captive
  • Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter
  • Viking Maid/Slave X Warrior
Victorian Era:
  • Woman of the Streets X Educated Nobleman
World War I & World War II:
  • Nurse X Wounded Soldier
  • Childhood Friend X Soldier
  • Front-Line Nurse X Enemy Soldier
  • Prisoner of War X Enemy Nurse
Fantasy/Falling-Through-Time:
  • Historian X Historical King
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other Romance Pairings:​
Modern Setting:
  • Artist X Muse
  • Kidnapper X Victim
  • Bad Boy X Good Girl
  • Celebrity X Anti-Fan
  • Author X Muse
  • Rebel X Jock
  • Rebel X Nerd
  • Police Officer X Known Criminal
  • Hero X Villian
Fandom:
  • Loki X OC
  • Captain America X OC
  • Oberyn Martell X OC
Fantasy:
  • Ancient Vampire X New-Born Vampire
  • Vampire X Human
  • Elf X Human
  • Witch Hunter X Witch

Last edited:
All of these interest me somewhat. Maybe we could mix them, I´m good at that ;)

Do take a look at my own requirements and expectations for a partner, in the link below, then send me a PM if you are interested ! :)
Thank for taking interest in my pairings that I'm looking for... Just at the moment from reading your requirements, I don't feel I can meet your requirements. I'm terribly sorry about that, I just have tried making a role-play with you before, though we have these problems with each others needs before... So I don't want to course any problems for you. Idea Idea

Thank for taking interest in my pairings that I'm looking for... Just at the moment from reading your requirements, I don't feel I can meet your requirements. I'm terribly sorry about that, I just have tried making a role-play with you before, though we have these problems with each others needs before... So I don't want to course any problems for you. Idea Idea
I know we tried... But if I recall, the problem was that the RPs you wanted were hitorical, no?

Hello! I've given your list a look and wondered if you're still up for a roleplay. Just asking for some clarification: in the Viking Maid/Slave x Warrior, the warrior in question is a viking or someone from elsewhere (Say, one of the English kingdoms that were constantly raided by the vikings.)?

Hello! I've given your list a look and wondered if you're still up for a roleplay. Just asking for some clarification: in the Viking Maid/Slave x Warrior, the warrior in question is a viking or someone from elsewhere (Say, one of the English kingdoms that were constantly raided by the vikings.)?
Indeed it is. If you want to discuss a roleplay a bit more please message me. We can go into more depth from there. ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back