Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

"I can't promise anything yet Lily, but i promise to keep I in mind until Soulmoon is ready for such a descision. I'll work as hard as I can to make it as soon as possible." He told her.

He himself knew the plan wouldn't work without Soulmoon's help. The Den of Bloodmoon was as tightly locked as a fortress, the magic paw print Sigel stopped intruders easily. They'd need an ex-Bloodmoon or a traitor Bloodmoon to help get into their den to stop the curse.
Lily tells him:"my beta told me she can get in and out of the pack....so i'll wait for your decision"

She saw the feet stop in front her as she hit their ankle as they tried to shoot her missing closely as she mauled their leg before biting into there neck instantly killing them her mouth bloodied as she threw the gun in the water as dragged the dead body over to a tree and Left it before cleaning her paws and muzzle

"Alright, let's get back before Lilith becomes suspicious as to why two Alphas are secluding a conversation from her." Simone replied. This conversation was go in to weigh on his mind heavily.

He raised himself onto all four of his paws from his haunches, walking to go back around the Bluff to be back with Lilith, Charlie, any other wolves present and Tobias.

His ears twitched as a familiar sound met his ears. Another gunshot. He couldnt discern which direction, but the echoes came from the treetops somewhere to the north, on the contested border between Shadowblood and Bloodmoon.

Last edited:
She sat by the the body as she started to pant as she worried if she had done wrong as she covered her head with her paws as she whimpered

"You guys hear that gunshot?" Simone asked, concerned. If another Hunter was in the forest, the problem has increased by double.
If the other wolves had noticed the shot, Simone was not sure. But he sure had, and was pretty anxious that another wolf may have just been butchered.

She headed back to her den and stayed there for a couple hours or so not eating or drinking

Last edited:
"Alright, let's get back before Lilith becomes suspicious as to why two Alphas are secluding a conversation from her." Simone replied. This conversation was go in to weigh on his mind heavily.

He raised himself onto all four of his paws from his haunches, walking to go back around the Bluff to be back with Lilith, Charlie, any other wolves present and Tobias.

His ears twitched as a familiar sound met his ears. Another gunshot. He couldnt discern which direction, but the echoes came from the treetops somewhere to the north, on the contested border between Shadowblood and Bloodmoon.
lily nod and head back over to the other alphas, she look up hearing the sound:"yes i heard it..."

"That might be your territory Lilith, go handle it." Simone told her. He wouldnt risk his ass twice against werewolf hunters. Whoever was out there was either dead or looking for more Bloodmoons...

Last edited:
She dragged some leaves with her mouth to cover the body to stop it fr getting disgustingly smelly and stop it from heating up from sun it didn’t smell too bad as it wasn’t that old but soon it would

"That might be your territory Lilith, go handle it." Simone told her. He wouldnt risk his ass twice against werewolf hunters. Whoever was out there was either dead or looking for more Bloodmoons...
Lilith head back to her territory and notice the body she look at nymphball nymphball

She didn’t speak as she still looked at the ground” I killed them...” she shakily said as the tall wolf she stood as crumbled away before her “ I killed him...”

She didn’t speak as she still looked at the ground” I killed them...” she shakily said as the tall wolf she stood as crumbled away before her “ I killed him...”
Lilith looked confused:"you killed the human but who else?"

“ nobody else..” she stood and walked into the grass and disappeared somewhere

Simone began to turn into his human form in order to grasp the old rusty shovel that was kept in the shared territory. This shovel buried the first of those whom lay in the Alpha cemetery there. He dug the hole, six foot deep, six foot long. All ready to welcome Tobias to his final resting place, he should have died hereafter. Not at the hands of a... a human.

Simone grew more bored with each hour that passed without word from the Bloodmoon about the gunshot. He cleaned off the blood of the Hunter rather lazily from a small pond at the base of the slope. The man was well equipped, with at least three score bullets. A payload of that size was enough to wipe out two, maybe three of the packs.

She snuck over to the edge of their territory and kept a low profile before turning into her own human form in a long black dress she looked for Simone grasping a handful of wild flowers

Simone was looking pretty tired from all the dirt shovelling. Digging a grave was hard work, especially for a guy who worked primarily on his lower half when excersizing. He sat on the earthen pile he'd made, resting after such exertion.

See in Othella made him smile, watching her appear from the bushes in a rather nice dress. "Hey, I heared gunfire from Bloodmoon territory, what happened?" Simone asked, he was a little glad she hadn't been killed.

“ hey... I heard yours aswell I really shouldn’t be here but I’m sorry for your loss...I think I got him though,a hunter was walking passed as I were in the long grass I grabbed his leg before putting him down...” she said as she looked down handing him the bunch of flowers

Last edited:
"Nonsence, this is the only place opposing packs cannot fight. It's a place for all to be welcome. You have as much right as I to be here." Simone responded.

When he found out that She had killed the other Hunter, he was relived to see she hadn't been hurt. He had to turn his head to hide a blush when she gave him the flowers. For a Bloodmoon, she was very much a Soulmoon minded werewolf.

She smiled as she gave him a hug before saying goodbye and running away away back to her den and eating a deer leg she cooked

The hug caught Simone off-guard, but it wasn't unwelcome. He couldn't reply as she darted off back into Bloodmoon territory. He simply shrugged and got back to digging, the flowers he had on the slab by the now cold remains of Father Tobias.

She heard a knock on the wall of her den and a cold voice speak as she spoke quietly before she went out |Wolf:” you shouldn’t of been talking to that wolf he’s a enemy...” “no he isn’t and that area is none of ours or t-their territory..”

The hug caught Simone off-guard, but it wasn't unwelcome. He couldn't reply as she darted off back into Bloodmoon territory. He simply shrugged and got back to digging, the flowers he had on the slab by the now cold remains of Father Tobias.
Lily and lilith watch as he dig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back