Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

"It isn't a problem, we didn't exactly give you the warmest of welcomes." Simone said to her understandably. He sniffed the roll of food she'd brought as a gift to them. Rabbit, both raw and cooked, it was quite generous to cook it for them as most Lycans can eat raw without issue. She clearly meant her sorry.

"I am Simone, I'm the Omega here. You are?" He introduced himself.

nymphball nymphball l

Last edited:
Lily drags the deer out of soulmoon and her bag starting to head to back to her packgrounds

"Do you know when it'll end?" She'd ask, head tilting. Perhaps she could ask one of the other packs for help if she was the medic.

"It isn't a problem, we didn't exactly give you the warmest of welcomes." Simone said to her understandably. He sniffed the roll of food she'd brought as a gift to them. Rabbit, both raw and cooked, it was quite generous to cook it for them as most Lycans can eat raw without issue. She clearly meant her sorry.

"I am Simone, I'm the Omega here. You are?" He introduced himself.

She smiled “ Ophelia Omega aswell..Suprised they even let me be a omega.” She rubbed her ear and sat

"Do you know when it'll end?" She'd ask, head tilting. Perhaps she could ask one of the other packs for help if she was the medic.
Garen tells her:"our pack has been cursed for years, only way to break it is with bloodmoon spell book.."

"Mm, perhaps I can get it. I've passed through Bloodmoon territory before, so I know the layout."

"Mm, perhaps I can get it. I've passed through Bloodmoon territory before, so I know the layout."
Garen explain:"you would need to get it without being captured which can be bit difficult unless we get more packs or more members to join us"

"I can sneak inside. I've been slipping in and out of pack territory for two years now."

"Well Othella, should you leave Bloodmoon and choose to come here, I'll help convince Father Tobias, the other wolf you met earlier, to let you join us. He's the Alpha, but I'm sure we can come to an agreement." Simone told Othella. He was genuine in his offer, as he usually was honest in what he said, and only really lied to prevent major pack feuds when meeting in the shared meeting area in the forests heart.

She smiled wide eyed as she flicked her tail happily “ thank you for your kind offer I’ll take it into consideration...I better go before they’re wonder good day to you Simone.” She nodded as she ran away through the long grass

As she loped away, he himself turned. His turn to guard the sleeping Pups.

Each year, suing the heat season, most if not all werewolves find a mate within their pack or a loner, which would typically be recruited later. The pups produced are products of the Lycan form. They are carried entirely in that form, as it is harder to do so in the human one and dangerous too for both mother and pups. The pups themselves remain wolves for any time between after the first 6 months and adolescence. There is no specific pair 'parents' of the pups, as they are communally cared for by the pack. In rare instances where a Werewolf pup is raised by regular wolves, they will never learn to transform or if they do turn, they would be personality-less husks. Wild folk. Similar to Humans raising a Lycan child, if they forget that they are a Werewolf, it can be difficult for them to understand what is happening and may often lead to violent hysterical wolves in human environments, which at often slain after killing nearby people.

Simone's job was to watch them amd make sure they don't hurt themselves, get lost, or try to eat a wild bear cub. Last time it happened it was a forest wide trajedy, with all four packs extending their sympathies. This was before Pack Ghostmoon's curse of course.

"I can sneak inside. I've been slipping in and out of pack territory for two years now."
Garen smile:"if we can get that book then we can figure out how to break the curse and be able to keep the pack alive"

Lily stop near garen and look at them:"who is this?" She drop the deer and shift to human form

As Simone gave part of his own portion of the deer to Ophelia, Charlie inwardly sighed at his generosity. Not every wolf would have done that, least of all herself. Seeing that the Bloodmoon wolf was leaving, she too turned around, padding into camp with the rabbits in her mouth.

"I'm Sam." The loner would answer, turning to Lily.
Lily look at her:"why is she here?"

Garen explains:"she is looking for a pack and could help us...."

She thinks about it and look at sam:"we do need more help, welcome to the pack sam..."

"Well me and that male over there were discussing medic, but I also wanted to be beta. It's totally up to you thought."

"That sounds cool. I'll be beta most of the time and in fights or sickness I'll also be medic."

"That sounds cool. I'll be beta most of the time and in fights or sickness I'll also be medic."
Lily lead her to an old den near the small black waterfall:"this use to be the old medic den, luna potions and herbs still lie around the table but it might need bit of cleaning..oh i almost forgot i found some herbs while hunting in soulmoon territory"

She takes off her bag and opens it several herbs in it

Despite being in a forest home to werewolves, it was home to natural predators too. Normal wolf packs scattered across the territories, as well as bears, foxes and deer being the norm. Humans however rarely go this deep into the wildlife reserve to reach the forest. Simone was curled up around the pups when his nose was met by a toxic, foul odour. Deodorant.

Quickly rising to his paws, he noticed Father Tobias was also aware of human prescience in the vicinity, stand in proud on a rock, truly a worthy, regal looking alpha. The wind was carrying over from Ghost moon Territory, into their borders. Odds are the sparse population of that territory was missed, but the pack here was far easier to detect.

Before any words could be exchanged between the two wolves, a horrible sound erupted from the undergrowth somewhere close by. It was as loud as thunder, and unnaturally cold in its design. It echoed across the wood. All werewolves heared it thinks in part to the high elevation of the den, and the superior hearing of their bodies.

A rifle's gunshot.

Fast as he could, Simone raced towards the offending marksman, bearing down on him before he could finish knocking the bolt back for another shot. The soulmoon were very protective of the cubs, and would kill any threat fast. This was one of them. Pouncing on the human, he began to sink his teeth into his skull, his claws shredding his torso. Within moments Father Tobias was on him as well, bit in his abdomen and clawing his legs. There was screaming... and so much blood! The man struggled greatly, causing the bloody frenzy of wolf and human to wind up in the stream. The rifle went off again in the man' final death throes and all went still. The stream was red from human blood. It would be a noticeable stench for most of the wolves in the area, and the more perceptive members of the other packs too.

Upon pulling away, he noticed something. Father Tobias was limping up the grassy slope onto the plateau where he meditated, slumping down onto it whining. Simone was on that plateau with him quickly, and then He saw it. Part of his muzzle had been blown off, taking his left eye with it. Simone shifted into his human form, hold in the dying wolf. He barely heared anything, his ears ringing. But what he did hear was...Tobias' voice in his head.

"S-Simone... I-..." then he heared him no more, and the panting beast in his lap stopped moving.

"No. No, no, no! Tobias!" Simone cried out, anguished at the death of such a close friend. He may not have been family, but he was as good as. He wept openly, Charlie was dealing with the scattered, terrified pups.

In the event of an Alpha's death, the body is typically brought to the Shared territory of the 4 packs for burial. The culture of the forest dwelling Lycans meant that they had to see the dead alpha to acknowledge a new leader for their neighbours. Simone being the eldest, as well as the Omega, meant he would probably be the new Alpha.

Lily look outside the den hearing the large howling coming from soulmoon:"something is wrong..."

Lilith heard the howl and start heading to the shared territory

In the Central grove, meeting place and Alpha cemetery for the 4 packs.

Simone was in his human form, standing in front of a flat stone slab, on which rested Tobias. In his hands was the broken hunting rifle, the scope smashed, barrel bent and stock cracked. The wolf had taken his anger out on the weapon. He had discovered, upon his examination of the weapon, that although the powder cartridges in the magazine were brass, the bullets themselves were silver.

That meant that this was no poacher gotten lost, but a Lycan Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back