Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

Simone supposes he's done his job, leaving the herbs by the side of the pond and returning to Soulmoon territory. He passes Charlie as he goes through the hunting ground, treading carefully as to not disturb the game.
Antonio was about to enter the pack ground when a new smell entered his senses, it was familiar and he could put a name to it rather quickly. They must be coming back from the hunting grounds. "Simone? Hey, how's it going" Antonio said to who he remembered as the Omega. He shouldered his duffel bag and turned to face where he figured they were coming from.

(If you had another interaction planned let me know, just kind of lost as to what to post for Antonio.) ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

"I'm sorry to hear that, and glad you found us. Thank you for the rabbit, you can put it in the food den. An uneventful report is always nice to hear, it means we are safe if only for the moment. That is one downside to packs, the target grows" Lupa said.
"Oh yeah, the other packs must not be the friendliest characters then. Especially those... Blood folks, you mentioned. I'll get to putting this away then" Terra said before heading towards what she remembered as the food den to put her catch away.

Lupa gave a smile, already fond of Terra. She hoped the wolf stayed with them but she understood if she did not, some people liked to wander. She layed back down once Terra left enjoying the night and secretly keeping watch over her people.

Charlie loped through the forest with a squirrel in her jaws, glancing up as she passed Simone, then went further out into Soulmoon territory to find a small rabbit. She was carrying them back to camp when she came upon Simone again with another wolf, one she thought she recognised. “Oh, hey. Antonio, right?”
ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws Yahhah Yahhah

Antonio recognized the approach of another Soulmoon wolf, he believed they were called Charlie. "Yeah, I'm Antonio, and you're... Charlie" he said remembering the name. "I see you went hunting, looking at the catch I'm assuming that went well" Antonio said trying to add to conversation.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

Continuing from here the new starter
[disclaimer: we are starting from here, so far i havent heard from scalpe, surfer or nymphball. So if i dont hear from them today they will be dropped. Anyways lets begin shall we?]

It was a cold morning in eclipsa, a town full of myths and legends as many people here only come to either live a peaceful life in a small town or learn about the myths

The bloodmoon fire also affected the town as the fire department men went to put it out only to find few wolf bodies dead while putting out the fire, they left the bodies alone but put a fire ban sign up near the forest thinking it was someone in the town that caused it....but it wasnt.

The myths about lycans, people who are born part wolf and part human were true but only to its kind as if humans were to find out it could bring war.....some lycan packs were peaceful but there are only a few left as bloodmoon pack reign continued to grow, having outsiders either join or die it would only be a matter of time before bloodmoon picks another pack to fight, as ghostmoon was the first to suffer.

Ghostmoon has only its leader and a guard left after the great plague curse killed some of her pack members then the war and fire killed the rest thankfully she was saved as a pup by her guard but the curse took a great tool on them....they lost everything even prey was hard to find unless they go into other pack territories.
But soulmoon leader helped ghostmoon break the curse and are now allies....

Lily was in the forest in her wolf form walking on the newly grown green grass past the autumn trees outside her packgrounds, she sniff the air to search for any prey nearby

(Rpers in group: Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
Antonio sat in a den in his human form working on some form of poultice or medicinal thing. He narrowed his eyes at his creation and leaned in to inspect it. It seemed to be of good consistency. He was making it a habit to stock up on these things. It was always a good idea to keep medical supplies on hand especially when there was an aggressive neighboring pack like bloodmoon running around. He whistled a jolly tune as he started to mix more pain killing herbs together.

Terra slunk through the undergrowth of Shadowblood territory. She was a firm believer in pulling her weight and she was on the hunt for some critters she could bring in.

Ophelia stuck her head in a rabbits hole and looked at the small baby rabbits curled up as before walking to her den and eating a bit of deer

Aeson quietly stalks through the woods. “I remember smelling other wolves somewhere around here...” He has been blindly searching for the pack for a few days. He sniffs the air and searches for signs of another wolf, hoping to find someone who can point him in the right direction.

Lily quietly crouch down finding a nearby deer but then a twig snaps causing it to run off heading near aeson

She quickly run after it
GhostkingV GhostkingV

Lily quietly crouch down finding a nearby deer but then a twig snaps causing it to run off heading near aeson

She quickly run after it
GhostkingV GhostkingV

Aeson sniffs at the air, starting to wonder if he should give up and find some fox to live with. He wiggles his nose a bit as he catches onto the scent of the deer. "Just a deer..." He then starts to smell something else. "...wolf? Oh! Wolf!" His ears perk up as he grins and bounds off towards the deer and the wolf.

Aeson sniffs at the air, starting to wonder if he should give up and find some fox to live with. He wiggles his nose a bit as he catches onto the scent of the deer. "Just a deer..." He then starts to smell something else. "...wolf? Oh! Wolf!" His ears perk up as he grins and bounds off towards the deer and the wolf.
Lily chases after the deer but slows down a bit coughing, she used her ice power and freeze the deer legs

She catch her breath coughing bit more then look around catching scent of another wolf staying near the deer growling incase someone tries to steal her prey
GhostkingV GhostkingV

Aeson’s attention is already on the wolf as he hears her cough. He walks around the deer, keeping away from it, and putting himself so that the wolf is in between himself and the deer. He sits and internally curses himself as his tail wags happily behind him. Yes you finally found a wolf but don’t scare them off by acting like a happy idiot! She might be hurt!

He looks over to the wolf and tries to keep his excitement out of his voice. “Are you okay? That cough sounds a bit rough...”

@Miasmith17

Aeson’s attention is already on the wolf as he hears her cough. He walks around the deer, keeping away from it, and putting himself so that the wolf is in between himself and the deer. He sits and internally curses himself as his tail wags happily behind him. Yes you finally found a wolf but don’t scare them off by acting like a happy idiot! She might be hurt!

He looks over to the wolf and tries to keep his excitement out of his voice. “Are you okay? That cough sounds a bit rough...”

@Miasmith17
Lily watch as this wolf approached then stop inbetween her and the deer, noticing his tail wag:'why is his tail wagging?' She thought

"Im fine it must be the weather causing it..why are you in my territory?." she said to him

Lily watch as this wolf approached then stop inbetween her and the deer, noticing his tail wag:'why is his tail wagging?' She thought

"Im fine it must be the weather causing it..why are you in my territory?." she said to him
"Oh, um, I had heard that there was a pack in the area that was possibly accepting outside wolves. I was searching for them but didn't really have much to go on so I've just been looking for other wolves.... Sorry, I didn't mean any disrepect." His tail stops wagging and his ears push down as he realizes that he probably should have thought his plan through more.

"Oh, um, I had heard that there was a pack in the area that was possibly accepting outside wolves. I was searching for them but didn't really have much to go on so I've just been looking for other wolves.... Sorry, I didn't mean any disrepect." His tail stops wagging and his ears push down as he realizes that he probably should have thought his plan through more.
Lily look at him telling him:"well all the packs except bloodmoon is accepting outside wolves...im looking for some wolves to join my pack as well but with rumors of my pack being weak and dangerous others stay away to avoid getting hurt"

She coughs bit more almost felt like puking for a moment

Aeson comes a little closer and starts looking over her, the concern evident in his eyes.

"Have you been taking anything for that? I can help a bit with the pain and..." He looks around to see if he spots any herbs in sight. "I may be able to find some herbs around to create some medicine..."

Aeson comes a little closer and starts looking over her, the concern evident in his eyes.

"Have you been taking anything for that? I can help a bit with the pain and..." He looks around to see if he spots any herbs in sight. "I may be able to find some herbs around to create some medicine..."
Lily sat there as he was looking over her realizing:"i havent taken anything the grass and prey are still slowly coming back to this territory....are you a healer?" She tilt her head at him
GhostkingV GhostkingV

Lily sat there as he was looking over her realizing:"i havent taken anything the grass and prey are still slowly coming back to this territory....are you a healer?" She tilt her head at him
GhostkingV GhostkingV
"Kind of? I haven't really acted as one in any official way but I read a lot and I've had a few patients before.." He hesitantly closer. "May I touch you? It will help with the pain."

"Kind of? I haven't really acted as one in any official way but I read a lot and I've had a few patients before.." He hesitantly closer. "May I touch you? It will help with the pain."
Lily nod curious as to what he will do as she sit there patiently:"maybe you can become a beta healer or any type of rank of healer depending on if you can hunt"

Lily nod curious as to what he will do as she sit there patiently:"maybe you can become a beta healer or any type of rank of healer depending on if you can hunt"
Aeson gently pushes his head against Lily and a warm feeling grows from the spot where he is touching her. He then sits back with a smile that turns into a little bit of a wince as the pain sets in on his end. When what she said finally registers he smiles at her. "Well I have gotten very good at catching rabbits but bigger prey is a bit harder when I use my painsharing."

Aeson gently pushes his head against Lily and a warm feeling grows from the spot where he is touching her. He then sits back with a smile that turns into a little bit of a wince as the pain sets in on his end. When what she said finally registers he smiles at her. "Well I have gotten very good at catching rabbits but bigger prey is a bit harder when I use my painsharing."
Lily blush to herself as he put his head to hers, the stomach pain wasnt too painful now.....:"thank you, well we dont have any omegas. So you can take pain from others? Its your choice though on what you wish to be in the pack"

Lily blush to herself as he put his head to hers, the stomach pain wasnt too painful now.....:"thank you, well we dont have any omegas. So you can take pain from others? Its your choice though on what you wish to be in the pack"

Aeson's eyes light up and his tail starts to wag like crazy again. "I would love to join!" He settles a little trying not to get too embarrassed about how excited he just got. "....and yes, I can take pain from someone else and take a portion of it onto myself. I have to be able to touch the other person though and there is a limit to how much pain I can take."

Aeson's eyes light up and his tail starts to wag like crazy again. "I would love to join!" He settles a little trying not to get too embarrassed about how excited he just got. "....and yes, I can take pain from someone else and take a portion of it onto myself. I have to be able to touch the other person though and there is a limit to how much pain I can take."
Lily chuckle but turn away puking up a piece of rabbit meat it didnt look good:"we will have to mark you though it could hurt a bit....thats very intresting ability, it can help us out though we will help you rest up to get settled in"

Lily chuckle but turn away puking up a piece of rabbit meat it didnt look good:"we will have to mark you though it could hurt a bit....thats very intresting ability, it can help us out though we will help you rest up to get settled in"
Aeson nods and smiles. "That sounds great!" He looks over the rabbit piece and gives a knowing nod and says mostly to himself. "Ahhh, stomach pain makes sense....." He then looks at the deer that has been frozen to the ground the entire time they have been talking. "I think your deer might be ready to be put out of its misery..."

Aeson nods and smiles. "That sounds great!" He looks over the rabbit piece and gives a knowing nod and says mostly to himself. "Ahhh, stomach pain makes sense....." He then looks at the deer that has been frozen to the ground the entire time they have been talking. "I think your deer might be ready to be put out of its misery..."
Lily nod but lays down:"my stomach hurts a bit....is there anything for that?" She bites the deers neck killing it

Users who are viewing this thread