Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

Lily nod but lays down:"my stomach hurts a bit....is there anything for that?" She bites the deers neck killing it

“Let me look around and see if I can find something!”

Aeson takes off into the woods and starts to look for a plant or some moss that he has found have properties that help. He looks around for a bit and realizes that Lily wasn’t kidding when she said that the grass was slowly coming back. He looks around some more starting to worry that he might not find anything when he spots a patch of flowers that he recognizes. He beams and carefully picks them before running back towards Lily.

He sets the flowers on the ground in front of her. “Try chewing on these! There is something in the petals that helps settle the stomach. Just make sure not to swallow them because that sometimes makes it worse.”

“Let me look around and see if I can find something!”

Aeson takes off into the woods and starts to look for a plant or some moss that he has found have properties that help. He looks around for a bit and realizes that Lily wasn’t kidding when she said that the grass was slowly coming back. He looks around some more starting to worry that he might not find anything when he spots a patch of flowers that he recognizes. He beams and carefully picks them before running back towards Lily.

He sets the flowers on the ground in front of her. “Try chewing on these! There is something in the petals that helps settle the stomach. Just make sure not to swallow them because that sometimes makes it worse.”
Lily look at him then at the flower, she picks it up starting to chew on it carefully to not swallow it

Garen walk over to them but glares at aeson thinking that he harmed lily in someway since she is laying down chewing
GhostkingV GhostkingV

Lily look at him then at the flower, she picks it up starting to chew on it carefully to not swallow it

Garen walk over to them but glares at aeson thinking that he harmed lily in someway since she is laying down chewing
GhostkingV GhostkingV

Aeson sits back and watches over Lily to make sure that she is okay before noticing the new wolf and shrinking back a little under the glare.

Aeson sits back and watches over Lily to make sure that she is okay before noticing the new wolf and shrinking back a little under the glare.
Lily frown chewing:"he is with me garen...."

Garen stop glaring and look at him:"who are you and why is she chewing a flower?"

“I’m Aeson and she had mentioned her stomach feeling upset so I found something to help settle it...” He looks between Garen and Lily.

“I’m Aeson and she had mentioned her stomach feeling upset so I found something to help settle it...” He looks between Garen and Lily.
Garen sat looking at him:"thank you, for caring for the alphess. Im garen her guard..."

Lily look at aeson:"do i spit it out?"

“Oh! I am so sorry! I didn’t even realize! And here I’ve been super informal and...” Aeson is grateful when he hears the question and looks to Lily and nods.
“Yes, Ma’am. You should feel the juices settling your stomach soon... Ma’am.”
‘You just got invited to join the pack and here you are already messing up by not knowing that you were talking to the alphess the whole time!’

“Oh! I am so sorry! I didn’t even realize! And here I’ve been super informal and...” Aeson is grateful when he hears the question and looks to Lily and nods.
“Yes, Ma’am. You should feel the juices settling your stomach soon... Ma’am.”
‘You just got invited to join the pack and here you are already messing up by not knowing that you were talking to the alphess the whole time!’
Lily spit out the flower:"thanks, its ok to call me alpha or lily....."

Garen tells him:"its ok most lone wolves make that mistake sometimes....." he grab the deer legs and drags it

Lily spit out the flower:"thanks, its ok to call me alpha or lily....."

Garen tells him:"its ok most lone wolves make that mistake sometimes....." he grab the deer legs and drags it

Aeson nods. "I'll make sure to remember that Lily." He gives her a smile and is unable to contain the small wag his tail gives once he realizes that didn't completely mess up his chances.

Aeson nods. "I'll make sure to remember that Lily." He gives her a smile and is unable to contain the small wag his tail gives once he realizes that didn't completely mess up his chances.
Lily smile back and help garen pick up the backend of the deer:"this way to the pack....." she and garen head past the few rocks until they reach a large cave entrance that leads into a large packground with several dens, small waterfall that leads into large areas of bushes with small water holes. A den on a hill

Lily smile back and help garen pick up the backend of the deer:"this way to the pack....." she and garen head past the few rocks until they reach a large cave entrance that leads into a large packground with several dens, small waterfall that leads into large areas of bushes with small water holes. A den on a hill

Aeson follows and his eyes light up when they get there and he gasps when he sees the waterfall. "Its so pretty...." Aeson looks around his tail wagging happily and his eyes shining bright as he takes it all in.

Aeson follows and his eyes light up when they get there and he gasps when he sees the waterfall. "Its so pretty...." Aeson looks around his tail wagging happily and his eyes shining bright as he takes it all in.
Lily walk over to the empty dens leading aeson over to them:"pick any den you like...."

Garen stop beside the firewood and drop the deer
Theres also a large field of tombstones near the den on the hill

Lily walk over to the empty dens leading aeson over to them:"pick any den you like...."

Garen stop beside the firewood and drop the deer
Theres also a large field of tombstones near the den on the hill
Aeson looks around curiously before catching a glimpse of the tombstones and slowing down. "oh..."

Aeson looks around curiously before catching a glimpse of the tombstones and slowing down. "oh..."
Lily notice he was looking at the tombstones and explains:"there used to be twenty four wolves now its only me, garen and now you aeson. The curse and fire hurt our pack for a long time....."

Lily notice he was looking at the tombstones and explains:"there used to be twenty four wolves now its only me, garen and now you aeson. The curse and fire hurt our pack for a long time....."
Aeson looks over to Lily. “I’m sorry for your loss... I know how hard it can be to be the one left behind...” He looks away after he says the last part. He decides to distract himself by looking in the closest den to him. Seeing it is empty, he looks over to Lily. “I think I’ll take this one if that is okay?”

Aeson looks over to Lily. “I’m sorry for your loss... I know how hard it can be to be the one left behind...” He looks away after he says the last part. He decides to distract himself by looking in the closest den to him. Seeing it is empty, he looks over to Lily. “I think I’ll take this one if that is okay?”
Lily nod softly then stood over at his den closing her eyes:"yes it is. Here let me help with the cleaning..." she freezes the inside of the den then breaks the ice having it float outside to her before melting it

"That should clean some of the dust otherwise you might need to clean it...."

Lily nod softly then stood over at his den closing her eyes:"yes it is. Here let me help with the cleaning..." she freezes the inside of the den then breaks the ice having it float outside to her before melting it

"That should clean some of the dust otherwise you might need to clean it...."

“Thank you!” He looks in the den, his previous excitement already starting to return as he walks in. He walks around the outside of it, taking in the space before almost running into the middle. He starts making circles around a spot and eventually plops down and curls up into a ball on it. His tail thumps against the ground as he gets cozy and runs through the list of things he will need to truly make this his home.

“Thank you!” He looks in the den, his previous excitement already starting to return as he walks in. He walks around the outside of it, taking in the space before almost running into the middle. He starts making circles around a spot and eventually plops down and curls up into a ball on it. His tail thumps against the ground as he gets cozy and runs through the list of things he will need to truly make this his home.
Lily walk over to him:"there is a spider problem in here though so be careful.....i might bring a spellbook over to keep hidden here until we can find a better place to hide it"

Lily walk over to him:"there is a spider problem in here though so be careful.....i might bring a spellbook over to keep hidden here until we can find a better place to hide it"

Aeson’s tail stops wagging and he looks around the den wide eyed. Spiders have been one of his least favorite parts of living in the woods.

He looks over at Lily and cocks his head curiously at the mention of the spell book. “That’s fine with me...”

Aeson’s tail stops wagging and he looks around the den wide eyed. Spiders have been one of his least favorite parts of living in the woods.

He looks over at Lily and cocks his head curiously at the mention of the spell book. “That’s fine with me...”
Lily tells him carefully:"but you cant read the spells, if you do it might get casted on accident....."

Ophelia goes and runs across a soft mossy patch before standing on what she thought was rocks but instead a mossy-lay over with water below it that she fell into as she splashed Madly from the shock as she kicked her legs keeping her snoot above water as it was very deep

“I promise not to touch it!” Aeson gives a nod and holds a paw up as he promises.
Lily pick up the book with her mouth and brings it over setting it agianst the wall for now, it was bloody and had old leather on it

She look at him:"if you have anymore questions i will be helping garen with cooking...."

Antonio made his way through the Soulmoon section of the forest nose to the ground as he looked for herbs or prey. Whichever came first to be honest, he poked his head through a bed of plants stealthily to see what was beyond that. He sniffed the air, he'd never been the absolute best hunter but he was going to help the pack in any way he could.

Lily pick up the book with her mouth and brings it over setting it agianst the wall for now, it was bloody and had old leather on it

She look at him:"if you have anymore questions i will be helping garen with cooking...."
I think I will stay here and clean up a bit... But if you start coughing again or need help, don't hesitate to come get me!

Users who are viewing this thread