Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

Charlie circled around the pups to keep them calm. “Hey! Pups, everything’s fine. Simone and Father Tobias are taking care of...” Trailing off, her gaze shifted to a direction from which she heard an anguished cry. “Stay here.” She stood up and bounded up to the source of the sound. “Simone? Is everything—“ She stopped short as she saw the motionless, limp form of their alpha on the rock beside a bent and crushed rifle. “Simone? Are you okay?” she asked carefully.

Simone wasn't talking, in fact he was barely breathing. Distraught, Tobias' death meant trouble in more ways than one. He was unharmed, spare a couple of very light bruises caused by the hunter's flailing limbs. He was just looking down into his Palm at the bullets.

"Silver. Why?" He softly asked. It wasn't why were the bullets made of silver, their purpose was obvious, but why this man found his way here, to the wood. Very few humans know of the Werewolf population here, and fewer are untrustworthy enough to leak that information.

Shifting to human, Charlie walked up to Simone and put a hand on his shoulder, taking only a brief glance at the bullets. He seemed unhurt, but was still, staring at the deadly metal projectiles in his hand. “Hey.” She realised that now she was in the strange position of comforting someone else; usually she didn’t bother and sometimes was the cause of discomfort.

“Well, the pups are okay, but they’re running wild down there. I told them to stay but well... they’re pups.” She shrugged. “You’re our leader now,” she added softly and backed away, returning to the camp below.

Lilith walk up seeing simone and the dead alpha:"what happened?"

Simone just let the bullets and rifle drop to the floor, he moved to sit on a rock beside Tobias' remains. His head in his hands, Lillith wasn't noticed by him entering the Shared territory area. This area was neutral ground, and was to be kept violence free, it was where the Alphas were gathered to negotiate peace, declare war, discuss crisis' or even acknowledge new alphas.

The reason the Alphas of the other three packs had to see Tobias was, in fact, Alpha rite of passage. In more uncivilized times, a werewolf would overthrow an Alpha, kill In them in a duel and wearing their pelt for the others to see, showing they were a more worthy leader. Of course now they no longer skin their kin, and because Simone killed the Hunter, he earned the right to be Alpha through killing the man who was more worthy than Tobias.

Charlie looked up, noticing Lilith walk into the area. To answer her question she simply said, “There was a hunter. Father Tobias tried to fight him off but...” She sighed. “Simone’s alpha now.”

Charlie looked up, noticing Lilith walk into the area. To answer her question she simply said, “There was a hunter. Father Tobias tried to fight him off but...” She sighed. “Simone’s alpha now.”
Lilith felt bit suprised:"im very sorry for your loss..."

Lilith felt bit suprised:"im very sorry for your loss..."
"So am I. It should've been me. I was on the Hunter first." Simone said, his tone hollow. He had a 1000 yard stare about him which he used to seemingly look through Lillith. He had survivors guilt, it was plain to see. He was supposed to keep the pack safe, and under his watch its most important member died. People dont easily forget stuff like that.

He was waiting for Lily of Ghostmoon, Luna of Shadowblood and the current alpha of Bloodmoon. It was hard keeping track as Bloodmoon liked to pass the title round through combat trials. They were needed to acknowledge him as the new Alpha, so he could bury his Brother.

"So am I. It should've been me. I was on the Hunter first." Simone said, his tone hollow. He had a 1000 yard stare about him which he used to seemingly look through Lillith. He had survivors guilt, it was plain to see. He was supposed to keep the pack safe, and under his watch its most important member died. People dont easily forget stuff like that.

He was waiting for Lily of Ghostmoon, Luna of Shadowblood and the current alpha of Bloodmoon. It was hard keeping track as Bloodmoon liked to pass the title round through combat trials. They were needed to acknowledge him as the new Alpha, so he could bury his Brother.
Lilith of bloodmoon looked at him:"all that matters now is how you continue on, keep his legacy alive..."

'Yes then one day i'll be after your pack' she thought to herself

Lily walk over to shared territory but stayed several feet away from lilith

Charlie gave Simone a stern look. "No, it shouldn't have been. Father Tobias gave his life to protect you and the pack. The best thing for you to do right now is to stop thinking that and start leading. The pack depends on you."

She heard the rifle shot vaguely and froze stiffly after a while she felt a wolf dragging her away by her neck as she lay stiffly and not saying a word

Last edited:
Simone seemingly broke out of his torpor, turning to Charlie. "Youre right. That vein of thinking is unbecoming of an Alpha."He told her.

He turned to Lily, looking right through her saying; "The Hunter passed right through your territory undetected before entering ours. I recommend you watch your stretch of the forest's edge more diligently, so that our stable social situation doesn't reduce to bloodshed." He kept completely calm about the topic now and he didn't blame Lily, or her pack for missing the hunter. Lily had clealry had her pack on a steady decline for a while, and understood how losing so many packmates can make one be missed, in favour of bigger game. They all understood that fact of life.

He plucked up a couple of the bullets, throw in one to each of them. They could now examine the payload used to kill Tobias. Silver bullets. He wasn't a poacher, it was a bad sign.

"Lillith, I wont tell you what to do. But know to take care, it could be you tomorrow. We dont know what is happening." Simone warned the Bloodmoon. He knew they'd try to sieze some territory at some point because of Tobias' death, it will be a messy situation regardless.

Last edited:
Simone seemingly broke out of his torpor, turning to Charlie. "Youre right. That vein of thinking is unbecoming of an Alpha."He told her.

He turned to Lily, looking right through her saying; "The Hunter passed right through your territory undetected before entering ours. I recommend you watch your stretch of the forest's edge more diligently, so that our stable social situation doesn't reduce to bloodshed." He kept completely calm about the topic now and he didn't blame Lily, or her pack for missing the hunter. Lily had clealry had her pack on a steady decline for a while, and understood how losing so many packmates can make one be missed, in favour of bigger game. They all understood that fact of life.

He plucked up a couple of the bullets, throw in one to each of them. They could now examine the payload used to kill Tobias. Silver bullets. He wasn't a poacher, it was a bad sign.

"Lillith, I wont tell you what to do. But know to take care, it could be you tomorrow. We dont know what is happening." Simone warned the Bloodmoon. He knew they'd try to sieze some territory at some point because of Tobias' death, it will be a messy situation regardless.
Lily frown and nod:"i was busy discussing to my new beta i guess me and garen didnt notice, hopefully we might be able to increase our pack more in the coming weeks if we find anymore lone wolves...then we might be able to keep an eye out..."

She glare at lilith
Lilith tells them:"my guards are watching the territory twenty four seven...."

BasilOwO BasilOwO ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

Sam stood next to her, sighing. "You have guards, we do not." She'd point out, shrugging.

Charlie nodded at Simone. "That's more like it." She listened as he talked to the other alphas and studied the bullets as well. "Hmm. I'm no expert on these -- are we talking about an experienced hunter here, or an amateur who just likes killing?"

Charlie nodded at Simone. "That's more like it." She listened as he talked to the other alphas and studied the bullets as well. "Hmm. I'm no expert on these -- are we talking about an experienced hunter here, or an amateur who just likes killing?"

Simone was no expert on firearms, ballistics or weapons, but he was good at looking into people. It's what makes him a good negotiator.

"Considering the bullets aren't polished, and just roughmolded into a bullet shape, and the fact he had no clue how to kill werewolves without being mauled to death in seconds, I'm assuming an amateur. Only a fool would try to take on a pack alone." Simone said, Remember in the events vividly. But the fact he knew where to find 4 large packs meant he wasn't alone. Somebody human, or perhaps a stray, had sold the whole forest out.

"I feel like this isn't the only time something like this will happen, has anybody seen or heared from Luna of Shadowblood? She's taking her time to respond to the howl." Simone eventually said, tucking the bullet into his pocket and transforming into his wolf form. He just didn't like how the wind chilled him in that shape.

Simone was no expert on firearms, ballistics or weapons, but he was good at looking into people. It's what makes him a good negotiator.

"Considering the bullets aren't polished, and just roughmolded into a bullet shape, and the fact he had no clue how to kill werewolves without being mauled to death in seconds, I'm assuming an amateur. Only a fool would try to take on a pack alone." Simone said, Remember in the events vividly. But the fact he knew where to find 4 large packs meant he wasn't alone. Somebody human, or perhaps a stray, had sold the whole forest out.

"I feel like this isn't the only time something like this will happen, has anybody seen or heared from Luna of Shadowblood? She's taking her time to respond to the howl." Simone eventually said, tucking the bullet into his pocket and transforming into his wolf form. He just didn't like how the wind chilled him in that shape.
Lily shook her head:"no i havent heard from her...but may i speak to you for a moment?"
S Surfergirlgeek ) ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

Lilith looked at sam:"and who are you?"

Simone nodded, following Lily as they walked around to the other side of the bluff in order to talk a bit more privately. "What is it?" He asked. He had a feeling this would be politicking and not an innocent question like 'Why can't people just get along?'.

Simone had no ill will towards werewolves, but he had definitely lost Faith in humans more than usual. He'd show less lenience to lost campers and nosy park rangers here on out.

Simone nodded, following Lily as they walked around to the other side of the bluff in order to talk a bit more privately. "What is it?" He asked. He had a feeling this would be politicking and not an innocent question like 'Why can't people just get along?'.

Simone had no ill will towards werewolves, but he had definitely lost Faith in humans more than usual. He'd show less lenience to lost campers and nosy park rangers here on out.
Lily sit near him:"not all humans are bad. Look i heard rumors lately of bloodmoon wanting to finish off my pack but i dont have enough wolves in my pack to be able to fight back so i was wondering if you like to become my ally to help my pack fight back"

Simone was flabbergasted she'd ask him to 'join the fight' against Bloodmoon, he technically wasn't the Alpha until Luna observed Tobias, then he was really in charge. The wolf sat a moment, trying to figure out what to say.

"This is a...transition period for Soulmoon. Father Tobias was a man we all looked up to, he was family. Now he's gone and all the pack is confused. It may not be wise, as the first action of Alpha, for me to go on a war path against another pack. We've always strove to keep the peace, and I am sorry my predecessors couldn't bring themselves to aid your pack...."

Simone sighed. "I will consider your request, it is no simple thing you ask. But I will see what can be done to sway my packmates. Should Bloodmoon try to move on your den totry and wipe you out, you and yours are welcome in our territory, but it will come costly for us all."

It was difficult for him to say that, not only was he considering going to war with Bloodmoon, but by Sheltering Ghostmoon from them he'd bring the conflict to his doorstep. Bloodmoon was already on their warpath, using dark magic to curse their pack. It wouldn't be easy to calm the Soulmoon, who would likely protest that it would bring the curse down on them too.

She sat by a bed of water and dipped her paw in it every so often before hearing footsteps and whispers nearby she stood up sand slinked into the grass before seeing boots

Simone was flabbergasted she'd ask him to 'join the fight' against Bloodmoon, he technically wasn't the Alpha until Luna observed Tobias, then he was really in charge. The wolf sat a moment, trying to figure out what to say.

"This is a...transition period for Soulmoon. Father Tobias was a man we all looked up to, he was family. Now he's gone and all the pack is confused. It may not be wise, as the first action of Alpha, for me to go on a war path against another pack. We've always strove to keep the peace, and I am sorry my predecessors couldn't bring themselves to aid your pack...."

Simone sighed. "I will consider your request, it is no simple thing you ask. But I will see what can be done to sway my packmates. Should Bloodmoon try to move on your den totry and wipe you out, you and yours are welcome in our territory, but it will come costly for us all."

It was difficult for him to say that, not only was he considering going to war with Bloodmoon, but by Sheltering Ghostmoon from them he'd bring the conflict to his doorstep. Bloodmoon was already on their warpath, using dark magic to curse their pack. It wouldn't be easy to calm the Soulmoon, who would likely protest that it would bring the curse down on them too.
Lily look down sadly hearing that his past alpha couldnt bring himself to help her pack:"i understand that, but we have a plan to take away bloodmoons magic and end the curse...it could make us be able to fight back with our packs"

"I can't promise anything yet Lily, but i promise to keep I in mind until Soulmoon is ready for such a descision. I'll work as hard as I can to make it as soon as possible." He told her.

He himself knew the plan wouldn't work without Soulmoon's help. The Den of Bloodmoon was as tightly locked as a fortress, the magic paw print Sigel stopped intruders easily. They'd need an ex-Bloodmoon or a traitor Bloodmoon to help get into their den to stop the curse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back