• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rite of passage, only its cause they're carrying pups.

Does not have to be together

But that does bring up my next topic to discuss, i been thinking for awhile due to grim incident with him almost dying and wondering if we should hold off on bloodmoon attacks till after theirs or both rival packs pups are born.

If we do we could bring in other enemies for all the wolves to handle like hunters, natural disasters or etc

But this is a voting matter
If agianst the idea then the war will still go on and packs will need to band together agianst bloodmoon

What about the loners? Wouldn’t they also get caught in crossfire?

I also think it’d make sense for both sides to take a break for the sake of the pups safety once they are born and any sort of preparation they’d need to do for the new borns

(So I vote on holding off)

Still sisters in a way.
Same father still makes them sisters. You did say that had the same father, right?

Works the same if its mother or father, half sisters are still sisters.
But that does bring up my next topic to discuss, i been thinking for awhile due to grim incident with him almost dying and wondering if we should hold off on bloodmoon attacks till after theirs or both rival packs pups are born.

If we do we could bring in other enemies for all the wolves to handle like hunters, natural disasters or etc

But this is a voting matter
If agianst the idea then the war will still go on and packs will need to band together agianst bloodmoon
The winter season did start late, could say its blizzard like conditions still and they're at danger of having no food or supplies.

I'm fine with whatever really. And I did have Nick/Grimm find out there is a limit to their abilities. It could be used to Bloodmoon's advantage in the future

Having a common enemy may bring the Packs closer. Or at least those that must band together. Alliances will need to be formed at some point.

What about the loners? Wouldn’t they also get caught in crossfire?

I also think it’d make sense for both sides to take a break for the sake of the pups safety once they are born and any sort of preparation they’d need to do for the new borns

(So I vote on holding off)
Only if the loners are near the fight or somehow get involved
Same father still makes them sisters. You did say that had the same father, right?

Works the same if its mother or father, half sisters are still sisters.

The winter season did start late, could say its blizzard like conditions still and they're at danger of having no food or supplies.

I'm fine with whatever really. And I did have Nick/Grimm find out there is a limit to their abilities. It could be used to Bloodmoon's advantage in the future
i did.

Blizard conditions does work in winter season, so are we all in agreement to hold off the war?
We need one more to be the tie breaker

Having a common enemy may bring the Packs closer. Or at least those that must band together. Alliances will need to be formed at some point.
I believe all packs do like meetings... I just don't remember if they're seasonal...

I also think packs are in allegiances with each other except for Bloodmoon because of how they are.

Holding off the war is fine by me. Not sure if it counts much as I just joined not long ago and haven't exactly established my characters yet.

Only if the loners are near the fight or somehow get involved

i did.

Blizard conditions does work in winter season, so are we all in agreement to hold off the war?
We need one more to be the tie breaker
I know this has nothing to do with it. But most towns and cities in colorado do encourage people to prepare for blizzards because they do have a good chance of occuring depending in where your at so this would actually be pretty acurate.

Especially if Eclispia is closer to the mountains like springs tend to be.

I know this has nothing to do with it. But most towns and cities in colorado do encourage people to prepare for blizzards because they do have a good chance of occuring depending in where your at so this would actually be pretty acurate.

I think it might be

I believe all packs do like meetings... I just don't remember if they're seasonal...

I also think packs are in allegiances with each other except for Bloodmoon because of how they are.
They have meetings anytime no matter the season unless conditions are too bad

You are correct it is like colorado and close to the forest/mountains

Holding off the war is fine by me. Not sure if it counts much as I just joined not long ago and haven't exactly established my characters yet.
Then the war will be held off and the focus will turn toward natural disasters and possibly hunters
Or if we like to throw any other enemies in please suggest.

Same goes for any rp suggestions for the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back