• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95 DarkKitsune DarkKitsune teluhtubby teluhtubby
I like to call a group meeting (when everyone is available can be scheduled to another day) to discuss a few items.
If there is anyone i am forgetting to tag please tag them as well
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

I think it's going to be hard to get everyone together when we don't what time zone everyone is in, or how many prior obligations someone has before they can RP something.

that said, tomorrow is a weekend, I can be available. Tuesday I should be free in the afternoon closer to evening my time, Wednesday I'll be out of good cell range for a family reason

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

I think it's going to be hard to get everyone together when we don't what time zone everyone is in, or how many prior obligations someone has before they can RP something.

that said, tomorrow is a weekend, I can be available. Tuesday I should be free in the afternoon closer to evening my time, Wednesday I'll be out of good cell range for a family reason
How about ten pm? I can do tommorow night or try to get on earlier but sometimes cant till nine pm

Or we can start the meeting but everyone responds when they can.
Which is the best option?

How about ten pm? I can do tommorow night or try to get on earlier but sometimes cant till nine pm

Or we can start the meeting but everyone responds when they can.
Which is the best option?
Depends on time zone. I am MST (i live in colorado) so 10PM est is 8PM for me. So assuming by that I should be able to make it on (that last option may be the best thing we could do)

I'm mst. I should be able. If for any reason someone isn't able to attend they can respond when they're able

I have my notifications on. Been waiting for one to pop up. Gotta get some sleep soon though. I work in the morning.
Same here
Alright lets get started,
first i like to thank everyone who has been in the group since the beginning up to now and still growing.

for the meeting i like to discuss the following:
-summer scheduling
-bloodmoon war

-and your input for future arcs

Is there any concerns or questions anyone has from the rp before we begin?

I typically work days with weekends off. I understand we all come from various time zones and such, making collaboration and set schedules difficult. I reply when I get the time, usually after I get home from work.

yes.
But i wanted to see if we preferred putting a character somewhere till the person returns (either from vacation or in emergencies)

yes.
But i wanted to see if we preferred putting a character somewhere till the person returns (either from vacation or in emergencies)
If I have to do that, triplets have headed off on word there was a sighting of their parents. Onyx, is rogue, he can be off doing something rogue related. Arthur can be checking on the other half or Soulmoon that left... Nick can be getting supplies from a major city.

I would like to keep it as we can when we can with whomever is available throughout the summer.

We all got lives, it isn't like we're posting everyday.

If I have to do that, triplets have headed off on word there was a sighting of their parents. Onyx, is rogue, he can be off doing something rogue related. Arthur can be checking on the other half or Soulmoon that left... Nick can be getting supplies from a major city.
Oh ok, that makes sense.
Trying to figure out what to do for lily since i will be gone for two weeks.
Sure lilith could be resting up in her den but heat doesnt last long.

I would like to keep it as we can when we can with whomever is available throughout the summer.

We all got lives, it isn't like we're posting everyday.
True just trying to make sure we all have a plan.

The next discussion not sure if everyone will agree on…

Kira/Kestrel can be "roosting" in Crow form if I have to be away. As for Lara/Raya, since they're currently packless, they can be at their rented room in town or autopiloting on a dinor shift.

It it true that several days can pass before another reply is posted.

Oh ok, that makes sense.
Trying to figure out what to do for lily since i will be gone for two weeks.
Sure lilith could be resting up in her den but heat doesnt last long.

True just trying to make sure we all have a plan.

The next discussion not sure if everyone will agree on…
Lily and Lilith can migrate for some right from the original pack they were from... Like, to find out the future of their pups... Or the gender or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back