• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What would you like to happen with your characters?
Wintermoon is gone, their leftover pack has joined Ghostmoon, we figure about half. I've just sort of had your Max in a Catatonic state being directed around by click's character Zach as they said we could use their character as needed.

Your siblings in Bloodmoon however, we haven't done anything with. They're just sort of, MIA and to be punished because Sarah entered pack lands too easily
I was gonna say that they probably ran off to do their own thing since I’m unsure how long my hiatus will be for

I was gonna say that they probably ran off to do their own thing since I’m unsure how long my hiatus will be for
So Sarah isn't still mates with Emily then if shes running off. Alright, I guess we'll just do the same with your Wintermoon medic too? I've been trying to keep that one alive, since I was unsure.

So Sarah isn't still mates with Emily then if shes running off. Alright, I guess we'll just do the same with your Wintermoon medic too? I've been trying to keep that one alive, since I was unsure.
Yeah, if Sarah wants to run into Emily during her time as an loner lmk, I can give you my discord so it’s easier to reach me if you’d like

Yeah, if Sarah wants to run into Emily during her time as an loner lmk, I can give you my discord so it’s easier to reach me if you’d like
Mine is in my profile if that makes it easier for you. We can figure it out that way if you prefer, I'll have your characters gone when I get the chance to post such things.

I just need someone to remind me to check here cause I tend to forget

Mine is in my profile if that makes it easier for you. We can figure it out that way if you prefer, I'll have your characters gone when I get the chance to post such things.
And yeah that works, if you remind me constantly I can keep up with replies

teluhtubby teluhtubby and RavenMist RavenMist Can you both slow down a bit? You're burying the other posts and we want to make sure that even though its only your characters interacting with each other, no one is getting left too far behind and needing to go back pages to find what they need to respond too.

teluhtubby teluhtubby and RavenMist RavenMist Can you both slow down a bit? You're burying the other posts and we want to make sure that even though its only your characters interacting with each other, no one is getting left too far behind and needing to go back pages to find what they need to respond too.
Yeah no worries! I’m back to working full time so it’ll definitely be a little more slow now anyway! :)

that's a good question... I have no idea... Maybe? That feels like a fight of wills thing

I'll respond later today, when I have two hands. I got one immobile and severely hurting right now due to swollen joints.

(And I have a high pain tolerance, tattoos feel like someone is drawing on me)

@Miasmith17 Aye just an idea, before planning on hurting someone’s character, maybe ask first? Just for future reference cause I really don’t want Emily and Jason getting hurt for something they honestly couldn’t control

@Miasmith17 Aye just an idea, before planning on hurting someone’s character, maybe ask first? Just for future reference cause I really don’t want Emily and Jason getting hurt for something they honestly couldn’t control
When the time comes, if they end up getting taken back, we will make sure things are discussed before anything happens.

I mean shes not gonna cut them

Shes just gonna punish them.

But i understand.

Yeah I get that, but Punish leaves room for them to get seriously hurt and I’d rather they weren’t. Thanks for understanding though

I was tagging them in the rp to get things rolling once again and was going to delete the post after
Oh ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back