• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I’m so sorry, I took an hiatus due to school but I’m back now

Reply when you get a chance, Sarah is in Bloodmoon territory right now at the Alpha's den.

Also, Wintermoon is gone. So, if you want to make your Max part of Ghostmoon, we need to figure out the medic thing.

Last edited:
Posted! Sorry, I’ve been focusing on some stuff and almost forgot about this. I’ll try to be more attentive in the future.

So, I say for those of us active in the RP, to just check by when we can as you are able to see if you've been tagged and need to respond so we keep it all moving as we can. This will likely slow as summer comes, most of us like summer to go do summer things, just stay safe, masks and sanitizer.

If anyone wants to do anything on the side, I'm available. I have no life, no job and will be soon looking into disability.

Don't forget, loners are also a thing, and don't have to do anything pack related. They can fight, or whatever else on the side.

I don’t mean to go MIA, I’m just having a hard time with life lately

So, I say for those of us active in the RP, to just check by when we can as you are able to see if you've been tagged and need to respond so we keep it all moving as we can. This will likely slow as summer comes, most of us like summer to go do summer things, just stay safe, masks and sanitizer.

If anyone wants to do anything on the side, I'm available. I have no life, no job and will be soon looking into disability.

Don't forget, loners are also a thing, and don't have to do anything pack related. They can fight, or whatever else on the side.
Disability?

Disability?
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and even though I've been working for years, I had a desk job for too long, so when I went back to a more physical labour job found out that I can't do those, and I can't stand for 8 hours a day. I need an in between, but this continent doesn't believe in offering comfort to their staff. So if I went to be a cashier, then I wouldn't get a chair like I would if I was in the EU

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and even though I've been working for years, I had a desk job for too long, so when I went back to a more physical labour job found out that I can't do those, and I can't stand for 8 hours a day. I need an in between, but this continent doesn't believe in offering comfort to their staff. So if I went to be a cashier, then I wouldn't get a chair like I would if I was in the EU
Ohh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back