• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not too much
McDonald90 said they would message you
We might timeskip possibly
I said I was messaging darkness, to which they said they were fine with it. I'll have a post up by tomorrow morning.

It's hard to work on it when one of my foster dogs is being a pain(lessons in patience), and my cat wont stop trying to beat two of the dogs up

Last edited:
I said I was messaging darkness, to which they said they were fine with it. I'll have a post up by tomorrow morning.

It's hard to work on it when one of my foster dogs is being a pain(lessons in patience), and my cat wont stop trying to beat two of the dogs up
Thats ok
Maybe put them in seperate rooms or have a gate between them

Thats ok
Maybe put them in seperate rooms or have a gate between them
Cats jump gates and it's not fair to restrict him to one room when he was here first.
They're like us, they have good and bad days. He gets cranky when he doesn't get to be in the yard, or the dogs themselves are acting up.

Cats jump gates and it's not fair to restrict him to one room when he was here first.
They're like us, they have good and bad days. He gets cranky when he doesn't get to be in the yard, or the dogs themselves are acting up.
Put one in a pen then.

???
School started back up, people are probably busy. It's easy to get caught in the happenings of life

???
School started back up, people are probably busy. It's easy to get caught in the happenings of life
Im just trying to see who is still in i understand things are going on rl
Just Gotta keep lists updated each month for each group

Just let me know is what im asking

Still here, still waiting on responses
Ok lets get you unstuck

Nate is now placed on hunting duty till they return
Anyone who has gone inactive will be placed either hunting or sleeping

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lets get you unstuck

Nate is now placed on hunting duty till they return
Anyone who has gone inactive will be placed either hunting or sleeping
That only partially works.
Sarah ran off to town to see Emily, it would leave Ghostmoon with no healer.
Any thing else I'm not even sure about right now... I'll check later in the day to see where I'm at to respond and we can figure it out from there I guess

That only partially works.
Sarah ran off to town to see Emily, it would leave Ghostmoon with no healer.
Any thing else I'm not even sure about right now... I'll check later in the day to see where I'm at to respond and we can figure it out from there I guess
i guess try tagging emily agian if not then we will figure it out from there.

Oh i forgot this was a thing im sorry!
We waited, but you seemed to poof, so I just had it so yours took a break he was being asked too and then just disappeared.

If you want to post something, Lucas is chopping down a tree for their Alpha right now, I haven't posted a new response yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back