• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pack Mentality

"what's going on" he whimpered, drastically effecting there surrounding silence, squirming to get from under frost. He did not know what the cause of her outburst's were.

Startled, he began growling at frost, hoping she'd get the message.

She grabbed his scruff and just lay on him with all her weight. She watched the hunters go and finally let him up."Hunters idiot I was saving you." She spat her hair on end." Your going back you can't handle this." She said

You remind me of the babe. -Labyrinth David Bowie

As frost held his scruff, he let out a small whine, unable to tell why she was pinning him.

After she finally released him, he breathed heavily, regaining the wind she had knocked out of him.

He watched her for a moment, his legs ajar at at an obtuse angle, as he listened to her words, flinching as she finished, feeling the venom drip from her words.

He began to attempt an apology, but he was cut off by her demeaning words.

He awed, and could feel himself shaking, as another frigid breeze hit him, sending small chills racing through his body.

Before long, he found it in himself to speak.

"Frost.. y-you can't possibly m-mean that?" he questioned, his teeth chattering from the wind, and his word's shaky, and unstable, as he was apprehensive as to whether she meant it or not.

"you wouldn't, no, you CANT! deport me over one mistake! I'm sorry, i didn't know what was happening, and the cold, i can grow use to it, please frost, i'm sorry, something like this will never happen again, i promise.

Frost huffed, she knew she just jumped him and his reaction was normal. She just wasn't use to having to look after any one but herself. She looked at him and sighed. He was chattering in the cold. She nudged him for the hole and went in after him. She covered it with snow again and went to curl around him again. Her warm tongue licked the cold away. She growled at him to stay still as she warmed him up, her body heat radiated due to her fur being so thick. She lay her head down and buried her muzzle into his fur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back