• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pacific band RP

justaplainweeb-

Life cannot wait for you. Get on or fall off
Are you interested in a band rp? If so, welcome to the club! I was thinking of doing an roleplay that consisted of a band, and here I am! We’ll go over the basics first, rules.

1. Absolutely no racism, or homophobia
2. Include everyone
3. No godmodding
4. First come, first serve
5. Be 18+
6. Be a Lit writer, 3+ paragraphs please.
7. Cursing allowed
8. Take smut to dms or offsite please
9. Thats pretty much all, any questions ask me.

Plot:
A new band arose, called the Pacific band. The band is rather new, but has many hits already and is making a name for theirselves. This band consists of (whatever genre we decide), and many people like the way that they play and sing. Though with every fan, comes a hater. Will the cyber bullying take to real life and tarnish the reputation of the band, or will they continue to produce hits with every piece of music that they make? Play to find out!

Role’s:
Lead vocalist:
Lead guitar: Taken
Drummist:
Backup vocalist:

—————————
Groups manager:
Siblings:
—————————
Special fans:
—————————
Anymore questions do ask and I’ll give an answer, thank you!

we’re going to wait for more players, I want it to be a group decision Yk? So just put N/A for now

Hi, I'm interested! I'd like to fill the position of backup vocalist if that's alright.

Also, hi Pix! I was so surprised to see you here!

Haha I’m good how are you? Weirdly enough I remembered the old RP with Plum and Vincent and RC and the gang just the other day! Fun times 🙂
I'm glad to hear, I've been good as well. Oh yeah, that was the first thing to come to mind when i saw this RP! It was a lot of fun, I hope Kaddie and the others are doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back