• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

p o r c e l a i n

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

6d9542249ce0e522cd7ea858aceca6b3.gif
☽ ☾
I am currently looking for partners to write and build some cool stories with.
I am in my mid-twenties and have been roleplaying for at least 12 years by now.
I go to school in the weekdays and usually work on some projects in the weekends which means that I have periods where I'm very busy
and won't be able to be online that much but in general I am able to respond once a day and often more than that, so don't worry!

English is not my first language so my grammar/spelling/vocabulary will be a bit off at times but I'm always willing to learn
so if you see something feel free to correct me.

I consider myself to be quite litterate but the length of my responses can vary alot. Sometimes I'll give you half a page and other times I'll give you 5.
I tend to write in 3rd person and present tense but if you really don't like that let me know. We'll figure it out, haha.

●・○・●・○・●

I don't have a lot of requirements for my partner but I'd love for you to have a creative mind and be open to do a bit of world and character building.

I'd also like for you to be 18+ simply because I feel like the
age gap gets too big if you're younger and our interests might not match.

I, myself, am open to playing both genders and it would be nice if you are as well or at least are open to playing NPCs of multiple genders.

●・○・●・○・●

I like to keep romance a part of my roleplays. It can be the main theme, a side plot, fast paced or slow burn as long as it's realistic. I don't want to force two characters to be in love just because.

My prefered couple is MxF but I am also open to doing MxM.

I'm open to most theme's but I don't want to base a story on prompts like Vampire x Human. I find it more interesting to create a story and then insert characters that fit into that story and go from there. If you have an idea for a character you can definitely tell me and we can also create a story that fits the character but I don't want to limit myself to specific pairings or personalities.

Here's a list of themes I often enjoy but I'm very open to hear your ideas as well!

・●・
Dystopian or post-apoclyptic
Zombies
Journey or travel buddy stories (especially combined with the one above)
Superpowers
Mystery/Crime or both
Supernatural
Pirates
・●・

If you're interested don't hesitate to shoot me a message and we can talk more!

☽ ☾

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back