• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Oxford Mental Asylum

Melissa blinked in surprise. The Joey hallucination grinned maliciously, and Melissa held Sammy close to her, almost protectively wjhle she glared at him. "Don't even think about hurting him." She said loudly. Then turned to ShaVaugh with an odd look. "What if I him, don't give him to me..."

ShaVaughn shook her head and sat next to Melissa. "You won't." She said with a smile. She patted Sammy's head.

Melissa hesitated, then began to smile. There's no point in staying bitter. She pet Sammy and laughed as he licked her arm. She saw 'Joey and another 'person draw in closer, and glanced at them quickly before looking back to him. "Good Doggie... I won't let hem hurt you..."

Gia took the leash that was handed to her with a frown, avoiding contact with ShaVaughn. The corgi turned its big eyes to look up at her expectantly, its stumpy tail wagging happily. She wanted to reach down and pet it, but another girl approached and bent down to the animal, making Gia take a step back, though she kept hold of the leash.

"I don't mind Corgis," she said quietly, "but they aren't my favorite. They seem like mini German shepherds that got their legs chopped off. I didn't even know corgis could be therapy dogs." Gia shrugged. "I like big dogs."

Jenny listened to Gia talk about Corgis and the look on her face seemed to want to pet it, but she hesitated. Jenny realized that she may actually be frightening the girl, so she took a step back to give Gia some space with the dog, then heard her say that she liked big dogs. She turned to face the director, "ShaVaughn, don't we have the collies that come in on Tuesdays?" She really preferred larger dogs too, but Sasha had always been one of her favorites, since she was the first dog she had ever really been allowed to play with, her family had never owned a dog.

ShaVaughn sighed and nodded. "But, we have a new dog today." She walked away and came back with a VERY large dog. A Turkish Kars Dog. "Meet Hati. My dog. She has been a service dog for years."

Gia flinched, and it was all she could do to close her eyes and breathe. "Please don't raise your voice. Humans have such harsh voices," she said breathily, by way of explanation. She tilted her head up towards the sun that should have been shining on her face but was instead hidden away behind layers of metal and plaster. "I miss the voices of the fae. So soft and pretty."

She started to sway, humming softly to some imaginary tune that only she could hear. For the first time that day she smiled, a blissfully serene smile. Not even a minute later her smile quickly twisted into something darker, albeit still a smile. "They don't talk to me anymore. They promised, but they just left. Ever since I got to this damned hospital." Gia giggled sadistically. "Oh well. At least there are dogs here."

Melissa looked around the crew of people and saw ShaVaughn talking with Jenny and a girl she never saw before. She must be new... She watched her sway a bit, almost like she heard music. Why don't you talk to her? She assumed Joey said it. "Do you think I should?" Yeah, she seems almost as crazy as you, things might work out. "...Go away." She sighed, but got up. Joey seemed to have vanished, so at least she wouldn't have to worry about him. She let the dog-Sammy- run off to where ever and walked over to the new girl with a smile. "Hello...? You're new here right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back