• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Oxford Mental Asylum

Shiloh smiled and picked at his jeans. "Well~ I tried to kill my parents and set the house on fire~" he giggled.

He choked on the syrup, "Y-Y..." He guzzled the milk down. "What?!" Grr gave a thumbs up. "NO GRR!" Freddie said. "Thats not good!"

ShaVaughn hurriedly got up and went over to Freddie and Shiloh. "Lets not talk about that, sweetie." She said to Shiloh.

Shiloh blinked up at her. "Oh. Okay." He said and sat down at the table and started to eat. He didn't show it but he was amused at the thumbs up.

ShaVaughn sighed and finished eating. She got up and looked at the clock. "Wow, breakfast is already almost over."

(Hai! I read the rules!)

Amber sat in her room staring at the wall focusing in on the hole in it. 
( I'm really sorry.. :( I haven't roleplayed in a very long time. I'll do better)

Amber pulled out her journal. She had the journal for a few months now and her cursive filled half of the pages. She picked up her pen and began writing

ShaVaughn got up and grabbed another tray of pancakes. She walked up stairs and to Amber's room. She knocked and opened the door. "Good morning. I brought you some food."

Amber looked up but didn't look into her eyes. " Thank you." The words came out in a whisper. She closed her journal and reached up for the tray.

ShaVaughn smiled and gave the tray to her. "I was hoping to do some activities with you and the other patients today. I thought about maybe calling the zoo and setting up a private visit." She said softly.

"Oh." Amber felt her heart skip a beat when she thought of being around other people. The last time she was around a bunch of people, a couple months ago, didn't end very well. She stared hard at her pancakes as if she could make them explode.

ShaVaughn spoke again. "I would probably group everyone up. You could be with Shiloh and I. Then Everyone else just with who they get along with." She smiled.

Amber nodded she couldn't find the words to say. She ran her fingers over the top of her journal and closed her eyes.

ShaVaughn sighed and exited the room. She walked down the hall and looked at the clock. She shouted. "BREAKFAST IS OVER!"

Amber opened up her journal again. ' Dear friend, I guess today is going to be an interesting day. We are grouping up today. I am going to be around other people in unknown situations.. Good luck to me.'

Shiloh put his tray with the dishwashers, he had to stand on his tippy toes though. He skipped down the hall the pikachu plushie swinging. He looked around at all the rooms. He spotted Amber and smiled "Hello Amber!" he said with a smile.

ShaVaughn began to just walk up and down the hall. She went into her office and sat down. She wrote out some paperwork and got the tickets for the zoo.

Jenny was just lying on her bed, stomach down, feet up behind her, swinging them back and forth as she hummed and read her latest book. It was rather dark in her room, even with the door wide open. The blinds were pulled closed and cast funny shadows over the padded walls. She had been moved to this room three years ago, after her first major violent attack here had left her banging her head against the concrete floor until she had passed out. Thus, the padded walls, furniture and plush floor. Almost nothing in the room was injury-prone, and she found it easier to control herself in here.

She had skipped breakfast, she always did. The cafeteria seemed a little large to her, not cozy like her own room, and being around everyone else made her a little nervous. But, she liked ShaVaughn, who would occasionally bring her new books to read. The little kids she found slightly annoying at times, but she didn't really dislike any of them, that's for sure.

ShaVaughn got up and walked down the hall. She entered Jenny's room with a stack of 4 books. She smiled and sat them down beside Jenny. The books were Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, To Kill A Mocking Bird, Brave New World, and Because Of Winn Dixie. She smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Ms. ShaVaughn!" came the cheerful reply as Jenny looked up from 'Frankenstein'. "Ooooh, what do we have here?" she asked, looking through the pile of books, "Oh, you know Alice is one of my favorites. Thanks!" She flipped through the other books, "but these are new. Now I'm all set for the rest of the week." She beamed at her care-taker and sat up from her bed, letting her current book fall into the mattress. She stretched lazily and yawned, "soooo," she finished yawning, "What do we have on the schedule today?"

ShaVaughn grinned. "I am taking you and the other patients to the zoo today. I will be grouping us up. You can be with Amber, Shiloh, and I." 
(If I don't reply for a long time, my power went out. Its storming here)

"BOOOM!"

the front doors to the asylum slammed forward. Suddenly and a fairly large, beautiful man came tumbling in, doing backflips and finally landing in to a batman position. He slowly rose from his knees, and lifted his arms. He was shirtless, and was only in a banana hammock! His body was oily and golden tan. He flexed his arms and suddenly it looked like his back morphed into a beast of veins and muscles. He then turned, and dramatically pointed to the front desk workers.

"YOUR GOD! HAS ARRIIIIIIVED BABY!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back