• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Owl House: W.E.I.R.D is here

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
This idea is an adventure with Vee and Masha that starts when everyone goes back to the Demon Realm. Vee comes across Masha who is on the hunt for a Vampire and goes to help so the girl doesn't get herself hurt. And from that they make a Scooby-Doo like gang, calling themselves W.E.I.R.D, to hunt dangerous monsters

The first arc would be taking down a Vampire Lord, as the Vampire they slay at first is just a pawn. They need to take down the Vampire Lord to heal all the people he's changed into a Vampire. There would also be some slice of life stuff tossed in there as well.

Here's a little scene explains why Mashas interested in monsters: Mashas backstory

If you're interested please let me know ^^

If I were to do this who'd be playing who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back