• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jademage

>:)
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically I'm rooted in Owl House and I would love to have a bit of roleplay exploring some of the less-understood characters! I'm not super good with OCs but I'm totally willing to involve them as long as there's other characters as well.

My current favorites (or the ones I hope to explore more) are:
-- Raine Whispers (their youth/young adulthood, probably Raeda)
-- Emperor Belos (his past, what he's been doing for 400+ years, his personality)
-- Caleb/Phillip Wittebane (Their brotherhood, what happened before, their youth)
-- Golden Guards, not just Hunter (I already have a couple Golden Guard OCs and this is where OC roleplay would go really well)
-- Alador Blight (also his youth, perhaps his platonic or otherwise relationship with Darius Deamonne)

I am also interested in AUs (especially with the Wittebanes), although slice of life is hard for me unless it's interspersed with good hefty plot.

I am flexible when it comes to number of characters, plot, romance, length and frequency of response, and age.

That's all!! Thanks for even reading this far lol >:)
I'm so sorry for using parentheses so often.

HELL YEAH!

So I definitely have been wanting to explore Eda's past a whole bunch, especially in her prime as Owl Lady, since apparently this wild dork managed to earn herself a one billion snail bounty sOMEHOW,

I'd definitely love to explore anything pre-canon, either while Raine/Eda are still dating, or even after their breakup, when Eda is in her hayday as Owl Lady,
tldr, I have too many thoughts about this wild witch lady and if you're down for it, we should plot

HELL YEAH!

So I definitely have been wanting to explore Eda's past a whole bunch, especially in her prime as Owl Lady, since apparently this wild dork managed to earn herself a one billion snail bounty sOMEHOW,

I'd definitely love to explore anything pre-canon, either while Raine/Eda are still dating, or even after their breakup, when Eda is in her hayday as Owl Lady,
tldr, I have too many thoughts about this wild witch lady and if you're down for it, we should plot
oH YES!!! I’d love to! Would you like to move to a private thread?

This is like 6 moths later but: *throws my Silver Guard OC at you*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back