• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch?

GoofGoober

Hello I'm looking for anyone willing to RP some overwatch story starts-ish? (More about that below) I thought of with me! I'll be honest I just joined this site from another RP site and I'm trying to get back into RP'ing after a very long hiatus.

Requirements: At least a paragraph nothing less! if its all you can do then thats totally fine :)

Thats it haha just try your best and be open minded Overwatch is darker then it seems.

Plot Idea 1#
I will play Lena Oxford "Tracer" or you will (your choice) after the animated short *Alive*. As seen at the end instead of Widowmaker leaving on the airship departing from kings row she tails tracer back to her apartment. There is a lot of ways this could branch out and we can discuss how we wanna go about it, but keep in mind I'm open to all ideas.

Plot Idea 2#
Perhaps a darker grittier side of overwatch forbidden from being seen in the games or the animated shorts due to Blizzard not willing to step beyond the boundary of what their game could be. This could branch out even more and more again we can talk about all possibilities.

If any of this interests you just send me a pm or reply

Have a nice night!

I would love to do a dark themed Overwatch roleplay with you if you are still looking for partners

Lena Oxford was her name. She was no longer called tracer after the military organization she had been a part of was disbanded for its controversies and its approach to situations. She was always a cheery girl and was the face of overwatch. A face no one was soon to forget. The chest piece she wore kept her grounded in reality so she wouldn’t time jump from place to place so it was hard to take off, thus making her very noticeable. Recently however she managed to have created for her a belt that offered the same sort of protection.

Lena felt bad. No actually worse then bad. She was holding a picture of her ex girlfriend Emily in her hand. 4 years ago she had broken up and lost contact with her due to her not willing to deal with Lena and her military antics. She was sitting in her apartment flat alone. Feeling sorry for herself. She used to be so loved and now the whole world is out to get her. She has to hide her face a lot just so the police don’t arrest her for war crimes. It was at this time she wiped the tears from her eyes and walked over to alarm system that she installed a long time ago. It was very old and worn down and barely usable she actually has tried to get rid of it multiple times. The alarm had triggered after someone had went through her window and was apparently in the room next to her. Her eyes widened as she realized the notification for the alarm was 5 minutes ago so the assasin had plenty of time to survey her home. She was frozen in fear in place by her bed. She hadn’t seen combat in so long the only weapon she had was her wit and the knives she keeps in the kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back