• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch RP? Open to pretty much anything.

sleepingstorms

just a nerd
Ayyy, looking for an Overwatch RP or two! Right now I'm cool with Canon x OC or Canon x Canon.

Please write in third person and supply me with at least a paragraph. I'm not really very harsh on this, let's just have fun.

For Canon x Canon I enjoy the following pairings! I am in no way limited to them so feel free to suggest!

Bold is who I prefer to play. Again, really open to switching too, just ask.

McCree x Hanzo
Genji x Zenyatta
Genji x Mercy
Reaper x Soldier 76
McCree x Genji

As for plots I have some but feel free to bring your own ideas!

PM me if interested!

Brand new here, but if you're still interested in playing McGenji, I can give that a shot. I've really worked only with McCree, and I know that you've had about a million McHanzo requests at this point, so just shoot me a comment in return if you're interested. I'm still trying to figure out PM, though it doesn't appear to work until I've got 10+ posts.

this is hella late, but if you're still interested i would be open to starting a mchanzo rp as mccree!!
despite my casual typing being very laid back, i am completely literate in my roleplaying and do my best to avoid spelling and grammar errors.
if you are interested, discord or skype would be the best way to communicate. send me a message on here if you are !! thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back