• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch RP Interest Check

TPBx

Simpin for Witch Tea
Hey Everyone, 

I was wondering if anyone would want to make an Overwatch RP.  I think it would be pretty cool tbh. Hit me up on pm if a you're interested in either creating one or having me create one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain more about what will happen in this to also I'd be interested 

I'll take Mei

Do you mean RP related stuff to the short cut movies? hmmm could be interesting i wanna wait for the plot

I'm interested, but i'd like to know a tad more about the plot whenever possible. Otherwise, i'm interested in being Mercy. ^ ^

SORRY EVERYONE, I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR A BIT BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND STUPID NOTIFICATIONS DON'T SHOW UP. I GUESS I'LL START IT UP (SORRY CAPS BUT THE RESPONSES ARE PRETTY HYPE)

If you need a McCree I'll be your huckleberry.

More than happy to be Reaper ;)

Do you mean RP related stuff to the short cut movies? hmmm could be interesting i wanna wait for the plot

If I have more details on what the base plot than count me in.

I'd be interested in being Tracer if that's okay!

Lets just say I've got you in my sights.

I'm interested, but i'd like to know a tad more about the plot whenever possible. Otherwise, i'm interested in being Mercy. ^ ^

I am your shield.

I'll role play as anyone tbh  :|

Is this still open?

Is this still open? If it is, I would enjoy being Junkrat. 

Just so that we're all aware of who is in. I'll start setting one up. Will be ready in a day or so

I'm really late, but could I still join? This looks fun

@TPBx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back