• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch rp anyone?

Ania

local noob
Hello! I would really love to do an overwatch rp, any characters, and ocs are welcome too!
It could be anything, romance drama mystery etc... we can discuss it!
For pairings, anything is good MxM MxF FxF.... Whatever you want!
Also, just as a bit of disclaimer i'm new to the website and to rp in general so I might be a bit of a noob and piss you off sometimes... please bear with me! And I apologise for any future mistakes I might make.
Hit me up if you're interested. :)

Sounds like you accidentally posted a 1x1 in the group rp interest checks! If you only wanted one person to play with, you can post in the looking for partners section, found here: https://www.rpnation.com/forums/looking-for-partners.67/

I would be interested in Overwatch, regardless. Hopefully my advice helped! ^3^

Thanks for the advice! But I intentionally posted it here because I think a group rp would be more fitting since there are so many characters in Overwatch :)
If you're interested feel free to send me ideas of plots and character stuff so we can find more people to join!

Oh wow! Okay, since there's so many of you guys let's make a group and think about a plot together ^^

I actually really like Overwatch's lore (sort of stink at the game, but I have fun). If there's an interesting premise to this RP, I might be in. : o

Okay I'm back! We have a lot of people gosh XD but of you course you can join. So far we have :

Roadhog
Mccree
Hanzo
Genji
Reaper or Mercy (they'll have to pick on eventually)

If you are still interested to join, we've made a group on here and on discord, so hit me up with your character or OC and I will add you. :)

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back