• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Roleplays

Whales

Hello! My name is Whales. I've been roleplaying a long time, but recently I decided to move from the old platform I've been using to come here! The community just looked so nice. I'm a very literate roleplayer, and I like to write a lot. Typically several paragraphs. One-liners don't cut it for me! I also have little to nothing that bothers me. I'm okay with violence and bad language, not okay with roleplaying sex! As long as you don't try forcing me to do that, we'll get along swimmingly! I also post really frequently, probably like once or twice a day. But sometimes it takes me a little to reply. Just give me a nudge if I've been gone a while! I do MxM and MxF mostly. Anyways, I'm hoping to jump right into Roleplaying, and right now I'm craving Overwatch RPs!

I'm willing to play Canon and OC characters, be it Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, or OC x OC. I do want there to be some sort of feasible plot though, because otherwise it might get boring. You know? But anyways, I'll post some pairings below and you can PM me if you're interested? If a pairing isn't listed below and you'd like to do it, that's fine too!

**If it's in bold, I'd like to play it! But we can negotiate, lol. Asterisks mean I'm craving it.**

Canon Pairings

Junkrat x McCree **

Soldier 76 x Reaper *

Genji
x Mercy *

McCree x Hanzo **

Canon x OC

Junkrat x OC *

Reaper x OC *

McCree x OC *

Hanzo x OC *

Those are just off the top of my head. I'm willing to do plenty more! So... PM me if you're interested, and include what you would like to do!​

"not okay with roleplaying sex!" Good, no erotic content allowed here.

But, down for a Hanzo x OC, MxF.

Hey! im super interested in doing literally ANY of the ones you have listed as Cannon X OC. I've got male AND female ocs, so hopefully we can work something out!

(also i hope im not too late, i just saw the thread said 2017 rip)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back