• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OVERWATCH ROLEPLAY

Rosenix

So this is an idea I have had that ive been set on for a while. It involves Hanzo and what happens after he leaves the Shimada clan. He wanders the world and will eventually meet me (my oc). We will have a family, but i do want memories to be a good part of the theme. His memories, my memories. Memories are actually what fuels the unknown Talon member who will try to kill me at one point. I kind of want to see our relationship build, seeing our characters connect and then merging to one life. I also want other Overwatch characters including Mercy, Tourjoun, and Ana. I would like someone who kinda knows Hanzo, how hes strong, quiet, and traditional. However, he can be quite caring, loyal, and emotional. I would prefer the person playing Hanzo be male. If interested, just message me and we'll discuss more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back