• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Group Roleplay [Always Open]

xX Dragontales Xx

Magic Eight Ball
Hey! So recently I've been wanting to get back into the Overwatch fandom, but unfortunately, I've noticed it ramping down in popularity.

I was hoping to meet people who had OCs they wanted to write for or even canon characters, and we could all contribute to a larger storyline?

We could build ships within the rp, and get to know each other - maybe even play the game together!

Personally I'm a literate (2-5 paragraphs) roleplayer, but I don't mind people who use one-liners, so long as they don't mind me replying to one-liners with one-liners.

Hey!
What kind of character did you have in mind playing? (BTW I love Overwatch! Can't stop playing lol)

Yoo I'd be interested in this!! I've been playing a lot of Overwatch recently and I can't get enough. ;v; I'd love to play a Junkrat if at all possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back