• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch and Wolf Among Us! (LGBTQA+ Friendly!)

TheSaltiestPotato

Hey! I'm going to keep this search pretty short and to the point since it's just two specific fandoms!

Some basic information about me; my name is Darcy, I'm 21+, and I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. I'm very friendly and a bit obsessed with memes and I adore being able to make friends out of roleplay partners, so if you're looking for OOC conversation I'm definitely more than happy to provide. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message! The worst that happens is we don't mesh!

Now here are some small expectations:
  1. Please be 18+, and preferably 21+!
  2. Understand that I work a full time job and also have other activities going on outside of roleplay. I'll always keep my partners posted if I'll not be replying for extended times. That being said, expect at least 2-3 replies per week. There are times I might reply multiple times in a day, even, but other times might be less.
  3. I'm not too picky about length. Please just give me something to work with. No one liners. Beyond that, just have fun!
  4. Please make sure to plot with me! I don't want to plot everything myself, and I don't want to push the scenes forward myself. Be just as excited about our thread, and if there is something missing or you're not enjoying what we're writing, please tell me so! I'm more than happy to pause and rework anything that needs reworking!
  5. If you have triggers please let me know! I'll always be understanding. I never want anyone to feel uncomfortable writing with me. I have some of my own and I'll make sure to let you know ahead of time! This is all in the name of fun so we should both be completely comfortable.

Now for this roleplay, I'm hoping to find someone willing to do OC/Canon. I, of course, am more than happy to double. I love it, even. When doubling I'm more than happy to also do OC/Canon, or even Canon/Canon. As for characters, right now I'm most interested in playing against McCree when it comes to Overwatch and Bigby when it comes to Wolf Among Us. However, I'll try my hand at pretty much any character you want me to write! I'll always be willing to try a character out when it comes to doubling, and I'll be more than happy to play as many background characters as we want and need!

If you're interested, feel free to comment here or message me in PMs! Can't wait to start planning with you!

I've been looking for a while now to do an Overwatch rp (particular involving Mcree) id be up for playing him if you wanted. Also, any chance you could double and possibly play Orisa? She's who i main, but also too adorable for her own good ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back