• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Alternate

Jorogumo

The world can be scary when you're alone
The very fabric of space and time are threatened. A dark entity, known only as the Talon, wishes to take control over the multiverse. Those who oppose it have their worlds torn from existence. However, in the brightest corner of the multiverse a very different being searches the multiverse for heroes known to battle the many faces of Talon. This being reaches across time and space and plucks her soldiers to form a team to fight the Talon. To save everything she must form a new kind of Overwatch.

(I'm looking for people who want to play an overwatch agent from an alternate universe. An existing universe or one from your own mind. Along the way we will discuss how our character's universes differ while we battle to save the multiverse. Your universe can be anything. From literal gods to superheroes. Past or the future. Mei as an ice elemental or a Tracer who got her powers from a lightning strike. Give me your character in the comments and what world they come from as well as some of their past. I do hope to hear from all interested parties.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back