• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Rp New World New Life OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I mean, I’m willing to GM a reboot, but I have terrible luck as a GM and seem to kill anything I touch.

I would likely need some help with Character creation. As you can see by my profile image I have very unorthodox character ideas and i am not an expert on fitting them into this universe. Still i am interested.

hay if anyone is still here, while we arn't doing anything RP centric, may I ask your opinion on a proof of concept i have for a potential overlord fan fiction?

ok basic concept. I call it "War god"

"Ainz is a player with an RP build. He can put up the act and work as a passable leader. But what if a player far less powerful but more focused on playing the game to its fullest mechanics was taken instead?

A newer member of the guild, and far lower level, but with his character built to be the best at its fighting roll specifically. To pass off his choice of abilities in the RP circuits, he claims he is a warrior first and foremost and has little knowledge or interest in politics. Will the NPCs respect him nearly as much? In what way will they treat him and react? And how will things go different for a lower level? While still far and away more powerful than most enemies in the new world, they will certainly provide more of a challenge against him than the elder lich."

Not much but i thought it would be a interesting concept/

Hmmmm....I wouldn't recommend it. It sounds very action packed and combat oriented, which is good for an anime, not so much for a written medium. Don't get me wrong, you can have excellent books and such just about that, but ultimately it takes a whole other level of skill to describe those things in a very engaging way when it isn't personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back