• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Looking at the player list and god damn 'Tuesday Blues' sticks out the most. Bloody ridiculous, yet fitting
Coincidentally, one of the ideas I floated around for Restless Dreamer's name was Great Blue Yonder.

Last edited:
If I had a nickel for every time Blue has appeared in a name here, I would have three nickels. Which isnt alot, but it's weird it happened three times
Restless Dreamer's name is a reference to "Blind The Wind" Aka; The Most Mysterious Song On the Internet.

One of the lyrics sounds like "Great Blue Yonder, Restless Dreamer."

Restless Dreamer's name is a reference to "Blind The Wind" Aka; The Most Mysterious Song On the Internet.

One of the lyrics sounds like "Great Blue Yonder, Restless Dreamer."
Tuesday's reference is... just Monday Blues.

Yeah, wasnt clever about that at all. Wanted a silly player name, and made that

Tuesday's reference is... just Monday Blues.

Yeah, wasnt clever about that at all. Wanted a silly player name, and made that
A lot of RD's abilities are references to various songs and their lyrics.

On another note, I've been considering making this the ref for Angelfood Cake. They'd be a Valkyrie/Seraphim Paladin with 3 different Forms: Sealed, Released, and Limitbroken

At their strongest, they're comparable to a level 100. But they're actually only around level 94. They're just shy of being strong enough to qualify for a 4 Generals position.

1667705646909.png
1667705260558.png
1667705389254.png

They're the Protégé of Carcanonne, which is almost a little ironic, considering Carcanonne is an unholy monstrosity, and Angelfood is a Seraphim.

Each of the 4 Generals has a personal protege among the 9th Floor Hierarchy. it's a fun dynamic.

Zero, The Magician, is the Protege of Demon Core

Mitsuki is the Protege of Hellkaiser V

and

Neapolitan is the Protege of Sage Cockroach

A lot of food named characters just realizing.

Anyways, my NPC has an... interesting personality thing regarding her loyalties. Similar to Albedo's thing, but far less extreme

Anyways, my NPC has an... interesting personality thing regarding her loyalties. Similar to Albedo's thing, but far less extreme
Fever is worse than Albedo. At least Albedo can function like a normal fucking human being in Ainz's Presence. It has to be life or death, or a direct command from the supreme beings for Fever to be coherent around RD.

I was inspired by the game mechanic in Yandere Simulator where your character gets all DereDere around their object of affection and you can't do anything other than desperately try to walk away.

Should I post my next post? Or should I keep waiting for Plus?

Btw, Karma is tied to each magic type differently: necromancer-negative bonus, paladin- positive, druid- more on the neutral side and so on.

What do you think the appropriate karma for a witch should be?

I was thinking more in the neutral area.

Btw, Karma is tied to each magic type differently: necromancer-negative bonus, paladin- positive, druid- more on the neutral side and so on.

What do you think the appropriate karma for a witch should be?

I was thinking more in the neutral area.
I guess it depends on the type of witch?

I guess it depends on the type of witch?
Normally yes. Cleric also depends on their god in d&d (from what little DDO I played and read). Witches depend on patron, same as warlocks. But Yigg seems to have simplified that. From what info we have on Shaltear for example, clerics seem to be empowered by positive Karma in Yigg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back