• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Maybe later. Once I actually post the full cs for the head maid and the 2nd floor guardian xD. I am sadly overly meticulous with overlord CS's.

Maybe later. Once I actually post the full cs for the head maid and the 2nd floor guardian xD. I am sadly overly meticulous with overlord CS's.
Don’t forget, it’s also your turn. Though I’m willing to be patient, because I know everyone has a life outside of rping with me.

"(Sage cockroach is female.) (I really ought to write down at least barebones skeleton sheets for the 8th floor guardians.)"
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma It's not related to gender anyway. The nickname is related to the band Papa Roach :D

"(Sage cockroach is female.) (I really ought to write down at least barebones skeleton sheets for the 8th floor guardians.)"
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma It's not related to gender anyway. The nickname is related to the band Papa Roach :D
Oh.

New headcanon is that the NPCs think that Papa is a nonsense phrase based in affection or a phrase that's synonymous with "Sage"

Oh.

New headcanon is that the NPCs think that Papa is a nonsense phrase based in affection or a phrase that's synonymous with "Sage"
Reminded me of the fact that there are old men in anime and manga that refer to younger ladies with -kun. Or people refering to guys with -chan sometimes.

Oh.

"It is a name attributed to a great legendary group from the world we originated, that existed before I was even born. You remind me of them." <-- Blackjack explaining it to Sage.

I like to explore the ideas that even the smallest things that the guild has done have had impacts on the NPC culture. Even just discussions they had over game chat have turned into either mythology or cultural influences with far reaching implications.

The NPCs as a whole have all agreed to ban any mass food fabrication within the guildhall, all because there was one time when the Supreme Beings discussed how much the world sucked in terms of the kind of food that people had to eat. And so none of the tech they have in the city revolves around mass food fabrication.

They probably could all agree that feeding it to new-worlders that didn't immediately accept the Supreme Beings or feeding it to prisoners would be acceptable.

Also, it's allowed in The Pit, but it's of much higher quality there than the shit they had back on earth.

I like to explore the ideas that even the smallest things that the guild has done have had impacts on the NPC culture. Even just discussions they had over game chat have turned into either mythology or cultural influences with far reaching implications.

The NPCs as a whole have all agreed to ban any mass food fabrication within the guildhall, all because there was one time when the Supreme Beings discussed how much the world sucked in terms of the kind of food that people had to eat. And so none of the tech they have in the city revolves around mass food fabrication.

They probably could all agree that feeding it to new-worlders that didn't immediately accept the Supreme Beings or feeding it to prisoners would be acceptable.

Also, it's allowed in The Pit, but it's of much higher quality there than the shit they had back on earth.
Who would want to eat Peas and Corn flavoured goop? That would be silly...

Unsure if off-topic but wouldn't be surprised if more wealthy people in 2138 had access to some semblence of normal food

Who would want to eat Peas and Corn flavoured goop? That would be silly...

Unsure if off-topic but wouldn't be surprised if more wealthy people in 2138 had access to some semblence of normal food
They definitely did. Fresh fruits and vegetables are even mentioned in the light novels as being luxury foods that only the rich can afford.

Message From Another Time definitely has a different feel, because all of the remaining guildmembers are together.

But it's also a different story format, which allows for a different kind of story.

I’m intent on seeing this rp through. Even though we’ve lost a few members along the way.

Well, to be more precise his moniker will be Red Crow. If people ask for his name it will be Guess. Guess Who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back