• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
You'd get Martial Arts Dante
It might depend on the maternal actor. There are sentient, non-human creatures out there that can foster youth.

RD and a dragon would probably be more on the Typhon/Tiamat end of things.

But RD and an Elf, for instance, would probably be a lot less flashy.

Oh, its going to be a fun time when Clementime pops up.

Unless it's MassOfDead Saint Clementime. Then it gets confusing
It’s gonna be normal Clementine. I haven’t actually played Mass For The Dead enough to feel comfortable playing up her AU counterpart. So I’ll probably just stick with the OG.
NWer: Big moment, full strength, memories of loved ones, other Shonen/friendship power tropes

One minute later: ded
Literally anyone in the NW going up against Logos:

Playing an mmo now, and got a weird question now.

What would underwater stuff in Yggdrasil be like? Can be any ideas, whether combat or exploration wise

Playing an mmo now, and got a weird question now.

What would underwater stuff in Yggdrasil be like? Can be any ideas, whether combat or exploration wise
At least in the Guild Hall, it’s Purposefully meant to have all of the most annoying parts of water dungeons from video games in it.

I assume that it probably depends on which subworld you were in for the overworld stuff to see whether or not they even had underwater areas in that specific subworld.

Giovanna from Guilty Gear looks like a decent faceclaim for a wolf shamanic adept in the style of Zero.EkMbnHQU8AA2QQs.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back