• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Honestly, my vote is making it a group effort sort of thing, though I am aware that there will be some difficulties. Still, would be interesting to see what our collective ideas create
Do you want me to draw refs for your characters?

Honestly, my vote is making it a group effort sort of thing, though I am aware that there will be some difficulties. Still, would be interesting to see what our collective ideas create
I also think this is a preferred assessment. But I don't want to make it a mandatory thing. More of a "You can make one if you want to come up with one" sort of thing.

I also think this is a preferred assessment. But I don't want to make it a mandatory thing. More of a "You can make one if you want to come up with one" sort of thing.
Sounds reasonable. Think what we could do is if someone has an idea for a floor guardian, they can propose it and get an idea on our feelings on them. Also dont really need one per floor, given the Shaltear is in charge of 3

Sounds reasonable. Think what we could do is if someone has an idea for a floor guardian, they can propose it and get an idea on our feelings on them. Also dont really need one per floor, given the Shaltear is in charge of 3
Well I assume that Floor 7 Already has enough. Considering it has Capuchin And The Assassination Squad who for all intensive purpose are a Quirky Miniboss Squad in their own right. But considering our group has been more than a little bit overpowered even by YGGDRASIL standards, I wouldn't be surprised if they had multiple bosses per floor.

Well I assume that Floor 7 Already has enough. Considering it has Capuchin And The Assassination Squad. But considering our group has been more than a little bit overpowered even by YGGDRASIL standards, I wouldn't be surprised if they had multiple bosses per floor.
I placed mine on level 5, so there's at least one on another level. Guess there's also the matter on what the levels look like, but that can wait for later.

I placed mine on level 5, so there's at least one on another level. Guess there's also the matter on what the levels look like, but that can wait for later.
Floor 7 is made of black stone and has a layout that shifts every hour. With only one map that’s in the mead hall.

Not sure how many floors there are, but NPC i was going to create was going to be an Automation builder sort, can throw them in as the guardian of one of the more defensive floors.

Not sure how many floors there are, but NPC i was going to create was going to be an Automation builder sort, can throw them in as the guardian of one of the more defensive floors.
Floor 5 has my tank aggro gorgon, so that's one heavy defender there.

Floor 7's already filled so not an option

That's about it for the current floors I think

Floor 7 is made of black stone and has a layout that shifts every hour. With only one map that’s in the mead hall.
Offtopic a little, but I thought I might add that All of the members of the Assassin Group are capable of easy travel using their special abilities, except for Capuchin, who treats the whole place like there aren't any walls in his way to begin with. After a raid gets to the 7th floor and Capuchin faces off against a worthy opponent, the floor has a tendency of getting absolutely wrecked like something out of Garou V Darkshine.
1663393729602.png

Well I assume that Floor 7 Already has enough. Considering it has Capuchin And The Assassination Squad who for all intensive purpose are a Quirky Miniboss Squad in their own right. But considering our group has been more than a little bit overpowered even by YGGDRASIL standards, I wouldn't be surprised if they had multiple bosses per floor.
I assumed my NPC would probably be closest to shaltear in terms of being able to secure 3 floors

I assumed my NPC would probably be closest to shaltear in terms of being able to secure 3 floors
That makes sense, since she's a dragon, but if we wanted to make best usage of her commander skills, we may want to consider having her both act as the Core Guardian of 3 floors, and then have one or more sub Guardians between level 50 - 70 per floor serving under her.

That makes sense, since she's a dragon, but if we wanted to make best usage of her commander skills, we may want to consider having her both act as the Core Guardian of 3 floors, and then have one or more sub Guardians between level 50 - 70 per floor.
makes sense basically giver her subordinates

Ill go with floor 8 then. Guardian wise would just be my NPC (when i fill out the sheet more), not needing any subordinate given if they actually have to fight they would be a liability getting in the crossfire of the destruction caused. Pretty much a Golem that is the final "wall" with crazy defences, strength and wide area abilities that can remake the terrain.

Honestly i agree with making a group effort thing I would be a bit difficult because we'll have to discuss and coordinate, but it would be worth it

Looks at my gorgon tank: Well child, you're going to be a raidblock for half an hour. And there goes the wallet (Headcannon that my player has to keep paying for her revival becauae of how expensive she is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back