• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Alternative

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jyeen slowly stands up as the remains of the priest seem to vanish, fading away into a smoke before she turns around to simply give the demon a blank look speaking in a low tone "Those who wish to fight must first count the cost" turning to face the creature once more "The temporary cost of a single life into my care forces you to forgo your subterfuge...your not unique, ive lost count on how many ive fought that seem to take great pleasure in revealing their hand when they believe their victory is certain" following after the creature once more as a barbed chain shoots out from her wrist to latch around the ankle of the demon, the small cuts where it attach allowing her a additional mark as well as herself to be pulled along.

It was fortuante she did, as the other outsiders and the demon teleported away with the same magic unfortunately fizzling away on contact with her requiring her to use her own methods to appear once more by the demons side. "Now...you talked about demons wanting order and peace? That is something i would have been interested in hearing more of...perhaps id even have offered you a chance at redemption, though your methods so far have removed that particular option...you attacked when of my family with the intent to kill and that simply wont stand."

Extending her hand for a moment she speaks once more "But your own ego is likely thinking such is impossible for you, that your are unbeatable and unstoppable.....lets test this.....but first. [Dimensional Lock!],[Chains of the Devil!]" A Wide area around the field seems to shimmer as the abilitys are declared, the first disabling the use of teleporation, phasing or summoning magic type magics within its area, while the second is soon apparent as streams of chains shoot upwards from the boundry and to the sky creating a large dome of similar barbed metal from before with the same also occuring below ground.

"We can talk after this is over, but for now...show me more of how demons of this world do battle" standing ready and tall as her eyes drill into the creature ready for the coming fight.

Iota Dailiren Omega - iDω
Absolute Demonic Front - Iota the Iron-Blooded Orphan

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Iota-Iota.png
"私はエージェントオメガです、私のマスターハミルトンに奉仕して幸せです。"
Iota Dailiren Omega
Northern Farmlands, Trost

Death and destruction, it was what the demon delivered upon the town of Trost. Iota assists Acles in keeping the Survivors of the attack still before a short few moments they were teleported outside, from there she saw the full face of the demon It was similar to that of the demons that were featured in stories, books and fiction and now she's seeing it in flesh and blood rather than the texts and images that's stored in her by her beloved Creator but now she has come face to face with the demon that threatened her new found Master.

"It can't be helped." Her left eye flashed red as she stares at the demon, her once serene smile replaced with a frown, unflinching despite of the menacing entity stands in front of them.

Standing beside her new Master, Hamilton, who was eager to slay this demon to kingdom come, she has performed a gesture of courtesy before actually revealing her primary weapons that were hidden underneath her skirt the entire time, 『 Quadruple Barbatos Cannons』, A weapon personally crafted by her Creator, hoisted by an advanced mechanism connected to her waist and spinal region. It sports the Creator's family crest as a sort of a trademark showing how passionate Her Creator was in making her the perfect companion. Lifting Her Skirt up slightly higher, Her『Quadruple Barbatos Cannons』begins to charge up.

"Hostile intent detected." Her guns started to draw power from her MP, emitting an aggressive humming noise as it charged up to full power.

"You shall not harm my new Master." Looking at Hamilton, her Guardian status finally becomes active, her engineered will to protect the one who became her new Master awakened at the time of need.

"I am thou and thou art I... thou art willing to protect their own new Master." Stepping forward before casting『Harden Steel』on Hamilton, boosting his offensive capabilities by ten fold.

"Calling upon my Creator's name, The Demon King of Seventh Heaven to allow protection on my new Master..." Her guns began to whirl as she casts 『 Maximize Magic』before casting『Reinforce Armor』on Hamilton boosting his defenses even more.

"This is the strength of my will to protect the one who has adopted me." After casting『Protection from Evil』on Hamilton as Iota knew that they're up against a demon whose deeds and alignment are of evil. Shortly after, a cacophony of gunfire erupted in the Northern Farmland as Iota unleashed a burst of Mana forged bullets on the demon which slowly drains her MP pool each shot fired, lighting up the area with the muzzle flashes of her weaponry.

Helnex, Trost
Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach PlusUltra PlusUltra Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
Helnex was buying his time and waited at the gate with guards. Helnex debated just entering the city even without permission so he could take of threat and move on with current goal. Then it hit him. What was his goal right now? He was running back to the Lake Coven before but now he was in a whole another place that was an unknown distance from his guild's home. Helnex sighed and decided, for now, he'll worry about the current threat the lead seize to the city. Then afterward he'll figure out what to do next.

Then out of nowhere the threat to the city came to him. "I could ask you the same thing demon," Helnex said grabbing ahold of his Dark Saber. "Also demon, you not dealing with a common vampire you are dealing with a true vampire!" Helnex said activate his weapon and pointed to the demon. Then something more strange happened, magic circles appeared around the demon. Soon after new fighters appeared who seemed to be wanting to fight the demon. Helnex was now getting confused to what was going on when he noticed Hamilton. "Hamilton... Is this your doing?" Helnex asked his old friend bluntly. "...Whatever, I guess for now we'll take care of the demon." Helnex said as a large woman and... a maid began attacking the demon. As Helnex confusion increased he decided to just go with it for now and charged at the demon. Helnex got close slashed the demon at full force with his saber...

Hex listened to the demon's ramblings, but he honestly didn't care much about what it had to say. "So many ways to redeem yourself, and you chose to be edgy instead." Was his only reply. With each word he struck a different pose. For the people of that world, it probably looked like a taunt, but he was merely messing around.

After some teamwork from Alishia and Hamilton, the demon was teleported somewhere. Afterwards Hamilton simingly gave Hex another order. To tell the people in the church to hold still. As he reverteed back to his normal form, Hex wondered if he shoudl follow it.

Oh well, I understand why he'd behave that way. He is a guild leader after all... Does this mean he wants me to join? Whatever.

Should have been simple enough. "Hey, ladies and gents." Hex adressed himself to the people of the church. "Everything will be fine..." his voice was powerful, and deep. "So stay where you are." At this point, his tone was a bit menacing.

Co-GM Post
7 Davids & A Goliath
"Well met everyone! To arms! Spread out and keep him busy!" Hamilton cried, channeling the Gunner skill [Heavy Caliber] through his revolver as he fanned off all 6 rounds in rapid succession. The enhanced slugs slammed into the Demon's body making it stumble, letting out a rage-filled roar as it looked about. It was acting oddly, seemingly hellbent on focusing all its rage onto Hamilton who made sure he was keeping himself mobile, the dome was a nice touch by their new tanky ally but it did limit their combat a little.

"COWARD! CHARLATAN! I shall crush your head in my hands before the day ends!" The demon howled, a magic circle formed around it before it unleashed pillars of [Hell Flame] that also struck the chain dome that surrounded them. Before anyone could do anything, the pillars of [Hell Flame] spiraled around the demon, forming a barrier before a bright pillar of light erupted from where it stood. The all too familiar glow and complex magic circles started to form, even spreading beyond the chain dome.

"Watch out everyone! He's about to cast a Super Tier spell! Hit him with everything you got before he's done casting!" Hamilton called out. Readying his rifle and rapidly pumping as many rounds as he could onto the barrier. The mana forged rounds barely managed to make a dent into it while enhanced physical bullets seemed to melt as it touched the Hellflame barrier. They need more firepower.

"Forget about collateral, we'll tank each other's attacks if we have to! Just don't let him cast that Super Tier!" Hamilton channeled a good amount of MP into this next round. Applying [Heavy Caliber] to increase stagger chance onto an [Adamantite Tipped Round] along with [Maximize Magic, Piercing Wind] to ramp up its barrier piercing abilities. With that much force, that round might just punch through the barrier, the demon, and then hit whoever was on the other side. If it comes to it anyway, Hamilton was starting to second guess it but he decided that it was well worth the risk.

"Anyone on the other side, duck now!" Hamilton cried out, firing the shot. Just as he hoped, the bullet managed to punch through and strike home. But the Super Tier magic circles were still active. It wasn't enough and he just used up his only [Adamantite Tipped Round]. He had to trust this to the others. "Come on everyone..."

Azure Sky Azure Sky ChazGhost ChazGhost PlusUltra PlusUltra Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Helnex, Trost

Helnex jumped back away from the demon as fire spiraled around the demon. Then came the news from Hamilton that the demon was preparing to cast super tier magic. "Super tier? No good came come from a demon casting something like that." Helnex said as began staring down the demon. "Don't worry, I'll give everything I can" Helnex said with his dark saber at side. He then stepped a few steps forward before getting a stance to unleash a powerful attack. With a deep breath, he cast "lighting enchantment" on his weapon to boost its great power even more. Then with another deep breath, giving Hamilton the time he needed to fire off his attack before Helnex got in the way, Helnex jumped forward with downward slash onto the demon. Helnex tanked the damage from the flames to do this but with an attack like this, it was almost certain to cut off a limb or large chunk of the demon.

Jyeen simply gives an annoyed look as the creature starts up its spell charge "You...are one of the most moronic demons I have ever encountered, to attempt to charge such a spell when surrounded with no support" she shakes her head for a moment before gently raising her hand to the demon "Now for a different lesson, so many fools simply throw out abilities just because they are more complex, higher level or rarer, thinking it gives them some advantage......pathetic" her gaze narrows slowly as her palm seems to glow slightly but no magic signature seems to emerge, though for those with the keenest of analytical senses...from the energy alone its barely a 4th tier spell, 5th at best, the idea it could do anything against a super tier would be ridiculous.

Besides the demon would likely have resistance or immunity to anything of that level of the spell, and yet the woman seems fairly confident at this relatively small amount of magic no larger than a fruit upon her palm as the air seems to distort for a moment, the woman slowly pacing around the creature to hit from a clear angle and avoid her new allys "I suggest others stand back....or brace your footing....[Gantlet of Barker]!" as the final words have ushered all hell breaks as an explosion of force engulfs the area, shaking it with the force as water with the force of blades that could several fortress walls cleaning combined with dense rock slams, slices and engulfs the area, the water pooling around the angles though fortunately the majority of it heading out away from the city. The attack could potentially push the creature back into the chain walls or what level as the deep colour of demonic blood can be seen, as well as intense amounts of steam as it hits and overpowers the fire, the attack continuing with no real strain or expenditure of magic on Jyeens part. She seemed to have just used magic on par with several maximum tier magic in an instant, yet without the telltale build up, cast time or any other particular cash shop item some may associate with such a feat. As the move goes on the thick scent of salt fills the air, likely causing even greater pain for the creature as the salt in the wound appears to be quite literal with the attack.

Hex

Hex got bored of waiting, so he decided to check what was up.

[Fly]

He soared through the sky and watched from above as Hamilton, a familiar man in armour, and the lady with delightful abs bombarded it mercilessly with attacks. Especially the lady. Was she also an elementalist? She looked like she was optimzed for physical close quarter combat though. And the demon...Hex recognized the blue magical incantations. A Super Tier, huh?

He flew higher into the air, above the clouds, and blue magic circles formed around him as well. He was also about to cast a Super Tier. But , the blue color gradually became darker. He didn't know how many more tricks this demon had up their sleve, so he considered that he had no choice but to use this. "As the saying goes: there's no kill like overkill."

"I am sorry Master Hex. My inferior mind cannot grasp the sayings of beings such as yourself..."
"It is fine Omen. I will enlighten you on the subject in a few seconds, through a live demonstration."
"I-it is an honour!"

[Tribute to Nightmares: **********]

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow PlusUltra PlusUltra ChazGhost ChazGhost

Iota Dailiren Omega - iDω
Absolute Demonic Front - Trost, The Sound of the End

Iota-Iota.png
"私はエージェントオメガです、私のマスターハミルトンに奉仕して幸せです。"
Iota Dailiren Omega
Northern Farmlands, Trost

Her guns slowly stopped firing, its barrels red hot from the Mana bullets it has fired in quick succession, however its bullets are not enough to shred the Demon back to oblivion, Iota has to do something quick before it unleashes a powerful super tier magic. her processors began whirling, looking back to the tactics of her and her Creator through the memories of the her animus memory core, a rare item that was implanted in her by her creator.

Before she could act, Hamilton's allies attacked with what they've got to stop the demon from casting such attack. A Few close calls from her allies, Iota detected another oncoming spell and hopped backwards before Jyeen's Attack struck the demon with full force, the attack nearly struck her by accident but thanks to her quick activation of her [Force Shield], she was barely scratched by the friendly attack. However, this presented a new opportunity for Iota, the surrounding area was soaked with water caused by the spell that the allied caster used.

but there was a problem. Her Mana is nearly depleted from the hail of Mana forge bullets that she fired, calculating how many spells she could cast, she concluded that she only has two spells left that she could cast.

"[Quadruplet Maximize Magic]" Iota uttered as her Magic cannons began to whirl.

"[Lightning]" Four concentrated bolts of lighting comes straight out of the Barrel of her Magic Cannons before it flashed red, indicating that Iota is out of Mana and needs to recharge for a few minutes. The Four Lightning bolts struck the Demon's Head, Torso, Stomach and Groin simultaneously and penetrating through its thick hide, however, its effectiveness increased due to the demon being soaked in water dealing a lot more damage than usual against it.

Iota scored a direct hit, however. she is unable to use her weaponry or support spells as her Mana is depleted thanks to the two spells she used.

"Master, I am out of Mana. recharging." Iota said as her cannons retract into her skirt and on her thighs, glowing as a result of the Lightning shot that she performed. Unable to fight for now. Iota opted to fall back to rest to regenerate Mana, a move that she is programmed to do by her Creator.

The Wastes
"Lost travelers eh? You seem rather young for a traveler, even for one who knows magic." The lead knight peered down the mage before turning his gaze towards the one who calls himself Doomslayer and the other little... girl? Can't be too sure in these parts. Either way, it seems that this odd group might be trustworthy enough to let in. He gestured for them to follow before he barked out a few orders to his men. Luckily for them, the Doomslayer fellow seems to be capable enough, even if they decided not to help. The armoured man seemed less like a man but more of a barely contained force of nature. It would be smart to not get on his bad side then. As they quickly marched back to the wall, the lead knight fell back slightly to walk next to the Doomslayer.

"I'm normally not one to pry but..." The knight glanced at the girls who followed closely behind before dropping his voice to a whisper. "Are they your... wards? Its baffling you would even bring them to this sort of place. Unless of course you all lost your homes to the undead hordes but no matter. Hrm... The luminark is shining brighter than usual today... Open the gates!"

The gates were perfectly built into the wall, as in they seemingly blend into the massive structure, leaving no obvious weakspots for the undead hordes to charge towards. As they swung open, the town within came into view. The interior resembled a vaguely Eastern looking town by design. The dirt roads were lit by torches and the occasional bonfire, usually set in the middle of a junction. The buildings were squat and had large roofs whose sides reached the ground, excluding the rather important looking pagoda that towered slightly over the town. The people inside seemed grim as they went about living the best way they can in this harsh and unforgiving land. Almost all the adults were armed with a weapon and wore armour. Ranging from simple leather and wooden plates to the heavier gear worn by the knights that met the group.

"Well travelers, welcome to the only safe haven for the next 100 or so leagues. Listen, I'll be frank, I'm not happy with the way today went and I shouldn't even let you lot in but..." The knight glanced at Zymphon. "You all should rest. I'll direct you to the inn."

Asagi Asagi Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Amamiya / Ragare Lupus
Ties That Bind.
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow , Asagi Asagi

Ragare.jpg

Gripping his large blade after picking it up, Ragare muttered to himself as he and the little girl companions follow the head knight into the gate, slightly ignoring the Knight's questions about the little girls that he accompanies until the knight asks about where they come from.

"It would sound so edgy... but I gotta stay in character. I can't log out, access console commands and stuff. Im stuck here in this place and I already established myself as something not to be reckoned with alongside these damned Lolis..." Amamiya thought to himself before speaking as Ragare to the knight that kept pace beside him, a Brave one to walk beside an unrelenting force of the abyss.

"...Abyss. I am... from the abyss." As he spoke his eyes hidden under the visor of his Helmet glows a little crimson.

He and the Group follows the Knights that led them into the town filled with despair and sadness, its citizens looked like they've been suffering in hell for eternity. Ragare looked around while he carried the doll behind his back as well as the little Caster that he met, babysitting them like a good father... except he isn't the father and he's forced to take care of them as it seem they can be beneficial in combat and might as well help them grow.

"I... Thank for... Hospitality, Knight. but know this... Don't do anything rash or hostile on us." Ragare said to the knight as he keeps walking inside following the knight that is guiding them to someplace to rest.

"Yet by the Abyssal Knight's honor... I shall help in the defenses... as long you do not betray." Ragare's Visor glows red, non-chalantly carrying the two little girls on his back and shoulders.

Zymphon & Neire
"Do not get the wrong idea" Zymphon noticed the hostility in the mans words, and replied his statement without a single care in the world "I am merely a nomad, that my path was alligned with this big hulk of metal and..." *eekk* Neire screamed as her hood was forcefully grabbed by Zymphons hand, pulling her towards the druid "...this annoying brat...was merely a coincidence in your favor...but do not test my patience."

"Ahhh don't be like that" while still being pulled by Zymphon, Neire began to speak "this is not the way to greet our new friends, we should be glad we survived that scary situation thanks to you two!" she pointed at Zymphon and Ragare "we should be acquainted with everyone"

"Tsk..." in annoyance Zymphon released the grip on Neire's hood, she knew exactly that Neires words were a bunch of crap, concealed in that fake appearance she was using.

"Though I am weak and defenseless, I apologize in the stead of my friends Sir Knight, that our visit aid the cause of this village" She grabbed the edges of her skirt, and elegantly bowed to the Guard in front of them.

It ruins the element of surprise if they wary of us, but Zymphons and Raga-niis personality definitely helps my act to be more convincing

Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back