• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’ͺ𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒒𝒢𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒲𝒢𝓁𝓁 {𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’π’•π’†π’“π’†π’”π’• π’„π’‰π’†π’„π’Œ}

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
original.gif

γ€ŽWγ€γ€Žeγ€γ€Žlγ€γ€Žcγ€γ€Žoγ€γ€Žmγ€γ€Že』

Hello, fellow writers~! Call me Storm or Hero, I don't really care which lol but it's nice to meet you. I'm here today selling myself on the forums for a very specific, okay maybe not that specific, interest.

A few things about myself, I am twenty-two years old and currently a college student so I will get busy during school szn. I prefer to have partners that are around my age or at the very least not a minor (18+) for my own comfort. I have little to no filter and I'd prefer not to have to explain everything I say.

I'm an avid writer, an addict really, who rarely writes because she's far too busy during the day time. I got weird sleep habits so expect responses from me in the middle of the night. I do write third person past perspective and I'm not comfortable writing any other way. I'd also prefer if my partner wrote in third person.

As far as my writing goes I can hit 2k words or more depending on the scene and muse but I love long responses. I love taking my time to write quality responses over short rapid fire. NOW this is not to say I write 10+ paragraphs per post but I do like to write at least three to five. My grammar isn't perfect and nobody's has to be. Just be good enough where no one gets pissed cause they have to constantly decipher everything.

I love to talk. OOC and all that is important to me cause I love talking about our characters, video games, animes/shows, making music playlists and mood boards-- all of that stuff. I like to get really excited for a roleplay to the point of dropping everything to go read a response. Have fun with me ^^

That being said I am looking for a partner who is similar to me. Someone who gets excited about what we are writing and puts their heart into it, someone who is capable of writing a few paragraphs at least, and someone who is patient because I can't always be super active with posting.

original.gif

【I】【n】【t】【e】【r】【e】【s】【t】【s】

I've got a few ideas in mind but really I am searching for a Marvel roleplay. I love MCU and even the comics and shows. Specifically, I am searching for everything X-Men related. They are by far my favorite group and I never get to have any fun with them. I'll play around with pretty much any version of them though currently, my favorite versions are from Apocalypse (MCU) and Evolution (the old show). Lately, I've been getting a lot of enjoyment from teen dramas but I also don't have problems playing with their adult versions.

I am willing/eager to double up and I'll do literally any kind of pairing. For myself, I'd really like canon/oc but for you, I'll do pretty much whatever you ask for. I will roleplay here (through pms), discord, or gdocs at your comfort so feel free to ask.

For characters, I'd like to request Angel aka Warren Worthington III (ApocMCU version) or Iceman aka Bobby Drake. I'll play just about anyone, boy or girl, so ask and I'll let you know if I can do it. If I don't know them well enough, if you're comfortable with it, I'll try my best to research and play them for you anyway.

I have a few ideas stemming from mutant programs, exchange schools, drama-filled actions, and more! We can come up with ideas together so send some my way! Please message me, either here or in pm, with at least some kind of idea of what you'd like to do including character you'd like for me to play and a bit about yourself. I hate one-sided planning so please contribute!

Also I'm into a lot of different things so even if you think our writing is compatible but you're not interested in xmen, marvel, or even a fandom shoot me a message and ask me questions about stuff anyway! I might be interested in your idea if I hear it ^^ I enjoy a wide variety of genres, shows/animes, and movies so feel free to provide a good idea. I'm only searching for a few partners though so it's first come first serve.

ΞΉ нσρє Ρ‚Οƒ нєαя ƒяσм уσυ ѕσση! ΞΉ'β„“β„“ Π²Ρ” ωαιтιηg~
c5b910844ccadb26eb7895b5507cceb0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back