• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Outlast: Whistleblower

[B]CAUTION: This is HORROR, which means there is blood, gore, and adult themes. If you don't do well with those, I ask that you do leave. If not? Welcome to hell.[/B]

Mount Massive Asylum was a psychiatric hospital owned by Murkoff Corporation. It was corrupted and now patients, known as The Variants, now roam the grounds. The were human, but when being put through brain washing and horrible tests, now have become unstable and inhuman. Now roaming the grounds of the massive building, it turned into hell. Murders happening, hiding, confusion, screaming bloody hell, and more things you thought only existed in your nightmares.

You were a patient.

But when everyone escaped from their cells, you were more stable then the rest, still somehow being able to keep your sanity.

And now you roam around Mount Massive Asylum, either trying to escape, maybe even retrieve evidence to shut down this Corporation, and even maybe try to save others. But you might just loose your sanity before you're able to do any of these things.

You may be able to request friends or help on the outside to save you. Who knows? Maybe you'll find a working telephone or computer. And if you do, the real problem would be getting them in and out alive.

There will be many things thrown at you, but will you be ready for them all?

This roleplay is only going to work if you have an imagination. You make the decisions and some of the problems. I'll do the rest.

You can make your person turn on everyone and be one of the chasers or maybe even be the hero. The sky is your limit.

Good luck.

You'll need it.

MAPS

This is the Mount Massive Asylum.

Yes, it's big. It's big and confusing. So try not to get lost.

And if you do, let's just hope you don't die or anything.

This building is full of hallways and rooms.

There's a basement, three floors, the sewers, parking lots, gates, bathrooms, cells, offices, libraries, cafeterias, separate buildings such as a building for a church and one for the testing and labs. There's elevators and stairs, and locks of most everything. And the keys to the locks might not be near to the door. So there may be some Easter 'Egg' hunts.

There are also fences around everything.

This role-play takes place at night, and some places in the building there are no lights around. So will you be brave enough to go in the dark not knowing what's creeping around in there?​

These are the cells. There are two floors of them.

And as you can see the floors are breaking and falling apart.

So you may have to learn park core quickly.

Hey this building is old and run down, and filled with crazy.

You expecting a My Little Pony mansion?

Nah...

Some of these rooms are occupied by things you may not want to know.

But the reason I posted this photo was not only because of the reality of the asylum, but also because of The Variant in the background.

Yep, that little guy in the background looking for stuff is one of the patients. There are many others that look like him, some fat, skinny, old or young.

Among The Variants are some you may need to watch out for.

There's Chris Walker who is a massive man who will kill anything in a blink.

There's the Twins who are a pair of naked men who are well, twins. They are scary as fuck and are cannibals. They carry around knives and tools to kill you, and if you meet, they will talk amongst themselves about eating you while they hunt you down. Oh how I love hide and go seek.

Then there's Richard Trager who is a doctor. But not one who gives you lollipops. He will torture you and kill you. He has glasses and is naked, but wears on apron to cover most of it up. He has many 'tools' he could use to kill you.

Then there's Father Martin who isn't too bad, but believes himself to be a priest. So he'll at times burn people for sinning or stuff like that. He's friendly, but watch out.

Dennis is another one, who has many problems mentally. And he's also has multiple personalities. So yeah... don't tick him off.

Pyromaniac is sane for the most part, but when you're in a place like that, it's hard to be truly sane. He's strong and likes to set things of fire.

Frank Manera is the cannibal besides the Twins. He'll eat you in sick sick ways, such as cooking you alive and microwaving your head. Oh hey, it's lunch time!

Eddie Gluskin is one of the worst amount these all. He is also called the Groom. Any ideas on what he does? He'll rape you and give you him children, and then kills you in horrible manors. And if you a guy this doesn't mean your forgotten. He's cut of your... stuff... give you fake bewbs... and then rape you. And the results aren'ts as good as plastic surgery. He means well though, just doesn't want to be lonely anymore.

The Variants can't see in the dark, but can hear and smell you.

This is the inside of one of the cells. Some people graffiti their cells, which is what happened to this one. Sometimes in here you have a toilet and a wooden chair, sometimes you have a straight jacket on.

When we begin this adventure, you will most likely start off here the labs, which will be shown soon.

This is what it looks like outside. It's fenced everywhere, sometimes even having electricity. The grass is tall so it's easier to hide, an the moon's out so it's easier to see. There are basketball courts here also. Maybe you could have a game with the Twins?

This is the Torture Room, and this is inside the labs. This is in a separate building than the asylum, but it's like right next door. You may also start of here, having to find a way out when everyone escapes.

Oh, and did I mention there's a ghost?

The name of the ghost is Walrider.

Good luck.

You'll need it.

RULES

Rules

1.) You may do most anything, but please make sure you have everyone's permission when you decide to do something huge such as kill someone or burn a building or whatever.

2.) Things you may not do is make a completely change the famous Variants backgrounds or whatever or even the game's background. I know this is a videogame, but even if you're an expert at it, I don't need you to be all like 'No! It was like dis!' or whatever

3.) You may not be one of the famous Variants! I put them there so you know who you're up against. Now if you 'run' into them, you may bunny them a little.

For example: I was being chased by Eddie! He was screaming my name, hollering 'would you marry me?' My heart was racing as I hid behind a toilet. Silence. I stood up and there he was, knife in hand and lifted it up...

You MAY NOT do this:

Bad Example: I was being chased as Eddie grabbed my arm along with someone else's and ran outside to bash my head in the gates. But I kicked his balls and escaped, finding a gun and shooting him in the head.

No! If I find this you may be kicked out.

And no pretending to be them. Stay yourself and don't be turning into the famous Variants.

4.) I want some good writing! As in good grammar, spelling, and quality. No one liners or even two liners. I'm talking about at least five sentences with good stuff in it. Write stuff that others could use1 Don't be all 'I stared at the wall, and sucked my thumb calling for God to help me.' Be all like ' My arm was cut and bleeding out. I was breathing hard when I decided to sit on the floor and just die. There was no way I was making it. No was here to help me. I closed my eyes, praying to God to help me. My arm went numb just as I heard the stomps of Chris walking towards me.'

5.) Have fun! Make things not boring and scary. That's the point of this role-play.

Any questions or comments?

1-800- @RadioActive

The Famous Variants

Chris Walker-

The Twins-

Father Martin-

Richard Trager-

Eddie Gluskin-

Frank Manera-

Pyromaniac-

Dennis-

Then the WALRIDER-

His chair opened.

Kenny fell out and hit the floor below him.

He groaned, images flashing in his mind as he struggled to get up.

Why would they let us go?

Kenny turned around and saw the other patients escaping.

Are we breaking out?

Kenny stood up and wobbled near the door. He opened it and walked out.

The air was still thick and he tried to blink away the images still there from the brain washing.

Scared.

Kenny hugged himself as he shivered, even though the hallway was no where near cold.

He walked down the hallway, trying to open doors, but most of them were locked.

"Hello?" He said, his words a little bit slurred.

Hopefully no one is going to kill me...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Luthor bashed at the door several more times, "Open up goddamn it! Let me out!"

He was standing at one of the exits, which had been locked up by staff sometime earlier. The alarms blared and screams echoed from somewhere further down the nearby halls.

There was a glass door and a wall of glass separating the hall from the room the exit door was located, blood lying in the intersection of the hall.

Another patient was curled up against one of the nearby crates hugging his legs to his chest and muttering about handles.

Luthor scowled before bashing at the door a bit more, only to stop and turn at the light whispering that was growing from down the hall.

A shadowy figure emerged from the hall and immediately turned its ephemeral head towards Luthor and the patient. It then phased through the glass wall towards them.

Luthor growled before grabbing the sobbing patient and pushing him into the floor before putting a foot a foot to his spine and breaking it ferociously.

The insane muttering turned to screaming as Luthor hefted the patient before launching him towards the ghost like figure.

As the figure began tearing the patient apart from the inside, Luthor ran by and launched towards the door. He practically crashed through it before scrambling to his feet and taking off at a frantic but slow pace down the hall to the left.

((Sorry about the late post, busy making something

:D ))

Kenny scanned the rooms frantically.

What now?

He could hear the sound of his own breath.

Oh wait... I should escape from this hell hole.

So he calmed himself down, and walked forward.

He checked each door, hoping there was someone else who could help him find his way out. Because when he would walk around the building before, he never paid any attention to where he was going because he was so out of it.

He calmed himself down and kept walking. That's all that mattered.

Walking.

Then he heard a scream and flipped his head in the direction of the scream. Raising his eyebrows, he walked towards the noise. The screams turned into sobs. And then something broke and a person came crashing down.

"Hey!" He yelled, putting his hand forward. But the figure kept running off.

So Kenny followed the figure.​

Luthor kept running, but his considerable height came with downsides. He was getting tired fast.

Practically growling, Luthor turned towards the nearest door and tried pulling it open.

No such luck, it was locked, and there were sounds coming from inside. Throwing caution to the wind, Luthor began throwing himself against the door over and over again. Finally, the door gave and Luthor stumbled in.

There were two corpses lying atop each other near a tipped over filing cabinet. A man sized hole in the wall directly across from Luthor. A patient was crouched down near the bodies, speaking gibberish to them.

The gibberish stopped once Luthor entered, the patient spun towards Luthor, then glanced toward a gore splattered security baton lying against the wall.

The patient lunged for the baton, but Luthor bounded forward and sent his foot smashing into the bottom of the patient's neck.

The patient rolled away towards the hole in the wall, screeching and scraping at his throat as blood seeped from his damaged throat.

Luthor bent down and picked up the baton, he didn't like it. It wasn't heavy enough, not like real metal. This was just a synthetic fake, not metal enough.

Enraged at the baton's uselessness, Luthor trudged over to the screeching patient and kicked him a few times before mounting him.

Once the patient was subdued, Luthor began violently bashing him in the head with the baton.

Even when the patient stopped moving, Luthor continued mauling the unrecognizable pile of ruined flesh his head become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back