• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Outlast, The Last of Us, or Until Dawn? [primarily ocs but willing to discuss canon!]

Compunction

Fathomably Unfathomable
hello, hello!

In all honesty, I will always and forever be on a horror kick, however my latest obsession for Outlast with the demo (and delay :c) of the sequel has bolstered it significantly. I have very little hope in finding a fellow Outlast enthusiast, however, so I am offering a few other titles in vein of video games of a similar light. If anyone would like to do a one on one of the above with me I would absolutely adore your company. Perhaps even a small-group, if anyone is down.

I am willing to play canon for Outlast or maybe (very few) Until Dawn, though I prefer the use of ocs foremost. As said before, I prefer one on ones but I wouldn't mind three or four roleplayers to make up a small-group! Threads or PMing is all cool with me, though I prefer the latter. I ask that you are literate and semi/advanced; I tend to write several paragraphs but I can settle for a paragraph or two maximum happily.

If you have any questions or concerns let me know!!

Also, also, I can always provide an example of my writing if you'd like. 

all characters and relations are welcome regardless of gender, sex, preferences, etc. lgbtq or otherwise, everyone is welcome!!

(though depending on the situation, I tend to prefer f/f ;0)

i have a few few plot ideas for Outlast, and I'm sure we can think something up together for UD or TLOU. Important Note: I intend on playing in the world of these games, so I prefer to keep outside of AUs, unless it's something along the lines of "everyone lives"/etc. 

Ahh I LOVE outlast, and am definitely open to discussing an outlast RP if you're still interested! o;

I'm really down for an Until Dawn Roleplay, however more for canon rather than OC's, but we can totally do OC's if you're still down?

Ahh I LOVE outlast, and am definitely open to discussing an outlast RP if you're still interested! o;

oh my, my apologies for the late reply. I poofed from the site for a while and I am still getting the hang of the new layout and whatnot. I forgot to turn on reply-notifications. ;v;

I digress,, I would love to discuss with you, aa. Shall I send you a PM, or would you like me to start a thread for discussion?

Thank you, by the way. c':

I'm really down for an Until Dawn Roleplay, however more for canon rather than OC's, but we can totally do OC's if you're still down?

Ah, my main issue in playing Canon characters, is that I've only played through the game twice at my dad's house and I unfortunately left the game there. I wasn't really able to explore the game as I wanted to, and in such I only really honed in on characters like Josh, Hannah, Chris, and Sam/Emily. There are only a few characters I am semi-comfortable playing, though even then I am not sure i can satisfy or meet your expectations, if you catch my drift. Depending on your patience levels, character preferences, and what you're looking for, though, I am always willing to give something a go! May I send you a PM or start us a separate thread?

Ah, my main issue in playing Canon characters, is that I've only played through the game twice at my dad's house and I unfortunately left the game there. I wasn't really able to explore the game as I wanted to, and in such I only really honed in on characters like Josh, Hannah, Chris, and Sam/Emily. There are only a few characters I am semi-comfortable playing, though even then I am not sure i can satisfy or meet your expectations, if you catch my drift. Depending on your patience levels, character preferences, and what you're looking for, though, I am always willing to give something a go! May I send you a PM or start us a separate thread?

I'm really open for you playing Josh :0 
We don't necessarily have to follow the complete story seeing as it is an RP and we have the power to change things are. Butterfly effect- just like the game :)
Or we can definitely do different AU's or anything, but I'm hella open to talking through PM, so yeah. Go ahead and send me a message :)

oh my, my apologies for the late reply. I poofed from the site for a while and I am still getting the hang of the new layout and whatnot. I forgot to turn on reply-notifications. ;v;

I digress,, I would love to discuss with you, aa. Shall I send you a PM, or would you like me to start a thread for discussion?

Thank you, by the way. c':

If you could start a thread for discussion, that'd be awesome!

I believe I've PMed/Tagged everyone! Let me know if you didn't get my reply!

also, also. I am still open for more partners. Particularly for Outlastt, but also TLOU/UD if we use ocs or a mixture of ocs and canon (for UD). 

If you're still looking for anything Outlastish, I am here screaming in delight. I've played through it several times and the DLC and I'm open for playing canons and/or Ocs. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back